Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Zoey, I'm a brunette haired little girl. My parents died in a car crash when I was 9 (I'm 11) so, I now live with a foster mother. She lost her husband in a car crash aswell so I tend not to bring up anything about the crashes.

She is very nice, but I wish there was someone else to take care of me.

"Um, honey? Could you come downstairs, please?" She asked politely.

"Ya!" I said, pausing a YouTuber named Markiplier's video. He's such a funny YouTuber to watch and one of my favorites. I stepped down the stairs to find her sitting at the table with some papers.

"What are those? What are they for?" I ask, stepping closer.

"Well, I contacted the DNA place and they said that the blood supply that you sampled found a match..."

"Oooh... awesome!!" I squealed, excited.

"Well I'm glad your happy, we will meet him-"

"Him? Why is it a him?!" I interrupted, an eyebrow raised and hand on my hip. Sassy.

"It's a him because he's your brother and your going to have to go on a plane to meet him."

((Edit thing, 11/4/17:
I know that's not how those things work, sorry if anyone got confused or offended(??). My younger self just assumed that's how it worked.
-Grammar & Word fixes.