How long will such torture last?

He Buzhou became a workaholic as soon as he buried his head in it, but Xiao Yian was about to cry. He had to find something to distract himself. At first, he carefully observed everything within sight. As a result, there were not many things in Hebuzhou's office. Within half an hour, he I finished my research, so I could only stare at He Buzhou's side face in trance.

It is said that men who work hard are the most attractive. Xiao Yi'an felt that this sentence was not true at all.

He Buzhou kept his focused gaze on the computer screen. From time to time he would frown slightly because of a certain plan he was dissatisfied with, and sometimes he would hold his chin and purse his lips in deep thought.

In the impression, the boss should be very relaxed, and everything can be left to his employees. The boss only needs to make decisions, but now it seems that this is not the case.

It is precisely because he is the soul of a decision-making leader that he works harder because one wrong decision may lead to the loss of everything.

Xiao Yi'an suddenly felt a little lucky. Fortunately, he was reborn as a doll. If he traveled through time and became a boss or something, he would probably declare bankruptcy the next day.

That is really harmful to others and yourself.

The time spent in a daze always passed very long. He Buzhou focused on his work, while Xiao Yian focused on staring at his face in a daze.

By the time He Buzhou finished his work, it was almost lunch break time.

He loosened his stiff bones, and the baby in his arms moved due to his movements. He subconsciously held the baby's waist firmly.

His strength was not small. Xiao Yi'an seemed to have been electrified, numbing from his waist to the soles of his feet, and then back to Tianling.

He began to feel that it was very bad that he had feelings. If he only had thoughts but no touch, he wouldn't be distressed by such physical contact every time.

He Buzhou didn't know how much trouble his actions had caused to the doll itself. He placed the doll on the desk and carefully smoothed out the wrinkled clothes on the baby's clothes until the doll recovered. After being completely abstinent, he withdrew his hand with satisfaction.

He raised his hand to look at the time on his watch and said to Xiao Yi'an: "It's time for lunch."

He's employee restaurant is divided into two areas, a buffet area and a separate private room area. Most employees go to the self-service area to save trouble, and the private rooms are usually reserved for employees above the executive level.

He Buzhou has always been accustomed to going to private rooms. In addition to keeping things clean, he is also a bit of a germophobe and doesn't like places with too many people. This time, for the first time, he did not go to the private room, but went directly to the self-service area.

Being able to walk in the self-service area was not due to a sudden whim and wanted to conduct private interviews incognito to gauge public sentiment. It was just an impulsive decision driven by a little secret vanity in my heart that wanted to show off my baby.

When he entered the restaurant, the originally bustling restaurant was so quiet that only the sound of breathing could be heard.

All the employees in the restaurant opened their mouths in shock and looked at him for a moment.

He raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "What are you looking at me for? Just do whatever you have to do."

The big boss has spoken. Of course, the small employees obeyed and all lowered their heads to eat, but the atmosphere could not return to the previous enthusiasm.