Seeking Forgiveness

Start from the beginning

"Ok I get about joining the Spider cult but why didn't you visit me" He asked sadly but his tone told me that he was really wondering about that. Since I had the watch.

Miles Pov:/

"Ok I get about joining the Spider cult but why didn't you visit me" I asked sadly but wondering why because I know Gwen wouldn't let just some basic thing to stop her from doing anything because she is as hard headed as me. Plus she had that watch so she could've visited me even if I was the "original anomaly" as Miguel put it.

"Ohh Miles, I wanted to visit you as soon as I saw the watch on Miguel" She said softly with a small frown on her face.

"Then why didn't you?!" I asked harshly and I regretted it instantly because she flinched and Gwen doesn't flinch.

"I couldn't Miles" She said softly but in a desperate tone for me to drop the topic.

"Why not!" I asked angrily but didn't yell so I don't scare her again.

"Because I-I wa-was scared. Ok" She said with a small stutter.

"Of what? because the Gwen I know is not scared of anything" I stated as I kept pushing for the answer.

"I'm not scared of anything. Yeah right" She said sarcastically. I slightly chuckled at that because that is the Gwen I knew and I saw her face slightly smiled. That made me smile until I remembered what were we talking about.

"OK then if you were scared. Then what made you so scared?" I asked as I pushed again. She frowned at that question. I can tell by her face and body expressions that she didn't and did want to answer the question. I hated that I am making her feel uncomfortable and to know that she doesn't trust me.

"Look I can tell that I am making you uncomfortable. So, I am going to leave because I can't be here right now" I stated because I know that she wasn't going to be straight with me. I started to walk out to the ledge so she can be left alone and I won't continue to make her uncomfortable.

"Wait Miles don't leave" She said behind me desperately.

"Why shouldn't I?" I asked. I was confused because she doesn't want to tell me why but I get that and now she doesn't want me to leave like I don't remember what happened in Miguel's dimension.

"Because I don't want you to leave again" She said with her eyes watering again.

"Look Gwen, I am making you uncomfortable and I hate doing that because you mean a lot to me. No matter what happened. So I have to leave" I stated sadly with my back towards her because I know that she doesn't feel the same of me meaning a lot to her.

"Miles please stay" She pleaded as she turned me around so I can be looking into her beautiful baby blue eyes that take my breathe. I took in her every feature of her gorgeous face. I couldn't help look at her lips as she got really close to me. I felt my lips turned dry but I couldn't think about how kissing her would feel like right now.

"No Gwen, I have to leave" I stated with misty eyes as I looked at her misty eyes.

"Why" She asked with tears slowly going down her face.

"Because I can't stay if-if you don't trust me" I said sadly as tears started to slowly fall from my face.

"But I do trust you" she said as she is trying to make me believe her. I shook my head because of all that happened it is making it hard to believe her.

"No you don't. So let me leave please" I begged as I kept tugging on the arm that she was holding on with dear life. I hate spider strength so much right now. I kept tugging but she kept holding on for dear life but I kept pulling.