I went back to eating and realized that Motoaki hadn't eaten yet. "Why don't you eat some, Motoaki? We can wait."

"That's it, take a break, I'll cook." Yasushi agreed with me.

"It's okay. My stomach isn't that strong."

When Motoaki said that I froze, I was so scared that I didn't even finish swallowing before asking with my mouth full.

"What do you mean?"

"These noodles expired a long time ago."

Everyone together spat what was in their mouths back onto the plate, including me.

"Oh God!" I threw the plate away.

"You gave us rotten noodles!" I couldn't identify who screamed, as I was thinking about how much I ate.

"You just said it was delicious!"Motoaki replied.

I've never eaten rotten food and I'm already feeling sick, I don't know if it's just in my head or if I'm really starting to feel nauseous

I've never eaten rotten food and I'm already feeling sick, I don't know if it's just in my head or if I'm really starting to feel nauseous.  But I keep walking.

When I was on the way home, I saw a commotion, some boys dressed in red clothes were passing by, the boys looked angry and they passed me so quickly that I don't think neither of them even noticed me.

I approached and looked in the direction they came from and saw a black car parked, I don't know about cars but it looked expensive.

I saw that a person came out of one of the establishments on the street, so I hid behind the wall so that no one would see me, when I looked again I recognized that it was Amagai, right behind him was Ryo.

Ryo had that cold and distant expression, as if he was keeping everything inside him.

After the driver, Ryo's father, open the door for Amagai to get into the car , they drove away, without even looking at Ryo. Another boy, with a blue coat came up to Ryo.  He started talking about how Ryo was the leader of Nami High School, but now he's at Senomon, with Amagai preppy bastard.

"It's none of your business."  Ryo interrupted him.  I got scared, I've never heard him talk like that. "Keep your nose out of my business."

Ryo seemed like a different person when it came to Amagai.  This makes me worried.

The angry guys that passed by me wore red, as were Ryo and Amagai. Maybe, something bad happened?

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much.

But Ryo is so kind, funny and I like seeing him smile so much, Amagai It's like those people who think they are much better than others because they have money.  I really wanted to be able to understand the friendship between the two, but my heart just wants Ryo not to get hurt.