Chapter: 7 (🔞)

Începe de la început

He glares at her with his dominating eyes and speaks clenching his jaw.

Taehyung: Why the fuck did you bit me?

Yn: So didn't I told you to leave my hands.

She said smiling cutely at him to get his heart a new sensation seeing her heartwarming smile.

Her breath got stuck on her lungs when she felt the cold air striking her naked body.

Jin and Yoongi kissed her collar bones and shoulders making her feel europhic. She moans unknowingly and then covered her mouth by her hands realising what sound did she just have make.

They smirks listening her soft moans and than her cute reaction. Jimin swirled his tongue around her left breasts and Jungkook took her right breast in his mouth making her arched her back feeling heavenly.

Jimin's teeth bited her nipples as she fisted her palms in order to control the sinful sounds which were ready to escape from her mouth.

Jungkook squeezed her right breast as she left a shaky breath having this much pleasure.

Hosoek and Namjoon spreaded her legs wide as Taehyung entered his ring finger inside her wet hole making her arched her back.

It was her and their first time feeling and doing these things..

Taehyung again smashed his lips on her to reduce the pain he was giving her.

He was kissing her slowly yet deeply sucking her lips as fingers made their way deep inside her

He was kissing her slowly yet deeply sucking her lips as fingers made their way deep inside her. He was certainly hitting her at the same spot making her moans uncontrollably.

Yn: Ahhh...Tae...

She takes his name for the first time and giving him a nick name which somewhere made him happy.

His fingers pumped in and out inside her tight hole as Jin and Yoongi looked up to see her collarbone and shoulders to get full with their hickies. Jimin and Jungkook were still torturing her breasts making them sensitive as Jungkook bited her nipples giving her new pleasure.

Jimin rubbed her clit as her eyes rolled back in the pleasure. His hands rubbed her wet clit fastly making a knot to build up in her stomach.

Her mouth parted to say something only to get shut when Yoongi smashed his lips on her kissing her passionately.

Namjoon and Hosoek looks at each other before entering their middle fingers inside her sensitive hole as she again arched her back feeling their fingers deeply inside her tight hole.

She whispered against Yoongi lips who have a sinsiter smirks against her lip...

Yn: AHH..slow..down..ahhh..

She said moaning when Jin squeezed her breasts and Jimin's finger to rub her clit at an animalistic speed.

A knot was building in her stomach as she clenched herself around their fingers making them feel that she was reaching her high.