Lin Yuanqiu was no exception. After working for most of the day, he had already pressed his chest against his back, especially the soles of his feet. He was definitely out of blisters. Lin Yuanqiu thought while eating steamed buns that when this incident was over, he must start practicing his morning jogging, otherwise his foot strength would be too embarrassing.
  After all, everything was strictly disciplined. There were nearly a thousand people eating there, but there was no sound at all. There was only the aroma of meat.
  The sky gradually darkened, and when there was only the last trace of light left in the west, Zhong Rong blew the whistle again.
  At this time, there was a soldier who quickly got out of the quilt, and then quickly jumped into the house through the open window. After a while, there was light in more than thirty houses. This was to turn on the oil lamps in the house. On point.
  The lighting guards jumped out of the window, and then made the final finishing touches. They first closed the window tightly, then bolted the courtyard door from the inside. After checking and finding nothing missing, they climbed out of the wall one after another.
  The so-called catching turtles in a urn means catching turtles in a big jar, which can be used to describe that the object to be caught is already under control and can be obtained easily or with great certainty.
  The same goes for Lin Yuanqiu's attempt to catch turtles in an urn. Now the lid of the urn has been opened. The next thing they have to do is to wait patiently for the Shanrong people to enter the urn.
  As for the difference, it should be that they came here to stew the turtle in the jar today.
  Looking at the getting darker and darker sky outside the quilt, the soldiers and guards for the first time felt the hope that the Shanrong people would come soon. \This\work\work\by\si\Rabbit\on\line\read\read

et\friend\organized\up\upload\...Chapter 203 Stewed Turtle
  in

a Urn
  The waiting time always seems long.
  However, the soldiers and guards were not in a hurry, and all their eyes were focused on the path leading to the entrance of the village. In addition to their excellent military qualities, the most important reason for this unhurried appearance is that they are wrapped in thick cotton quilts. Otherwise, no matter how calm a person is, they will inevitably be blown by the biting cold wind for several hours. Will give rise to eagerness.
  Compared with the calmness of the soldiers and guards, Lin Yuanqiu was a little anxious at this moment. It was almost midnight, that is, after eight o'clock in the evening.
  It's already this hour, will the Shanrong people still come tonight?
  But thinking that this season was when Beirong was most short of food, Lin Yuanqiu became confident in their arrival.
  The Shanrong are nomadic, and the life of the nomadic people has always been affected by the climate. Every spring and summer are the seasons when livestock are pregnant and giving birth, which is also when they are busiest. Therefore, in these two seasons, the Shanrong people basically Not coming this way. When the winter comes when supplies are scarce, the Shanrong people will come up with other ideas in order to survive the cold winter stably. In addition, the busyness of spring and summer was gone at this time, so they naturally let go and snatched everywhere.
  Lin Yuanqiu's left side was his father-in-law's bed, and his right side was Zhong Jinan's and Zhong Jinhua's. Regarding the actions of his father-in-law and his two brothers-in-law, Lin Yuanqiu naturally understood that they were sandwiching him in the middle so that he could be protected at all times.   Lin Yuanqiu has been treated like this since he came to Saibei. If he went out of the city, his father-in-law and the others would definitely accompany him and guard him at all times. If Lin Yuanqiu said he was not moved, it would be a lie.   Then I thought about my mother-in-law and the others who were still in the capital. According to what my father-in-law and uncles had told me, the three of them planned to stay in Saibei until the end of his term as governor.   This made Lin Yuanqiu feel even more sorry.   In fact, what Lin Yuanqiu didn't know was that his father-in-law and two uncles were enjoying themselves now.   Especially Zhong Rong, he originally thought that he would have to stay at home for the rest of his life. But since I came to Saibei with my son-in-law to help take charge of the state camp soldiers and guards, I feel like I have returned to the Jingzhou camp. My mental state has never been better. I lead the soldiers and guards to practice martial arts and troops every day, and I will never be able to do it again. I feel that all my skills are useless.