Chapter 288 Fang Family

Mulai dari awal

  This fool must be very sad to be betrayed by his own relatives in this way. He must have been very angry and helpless when he was poisoned. Thinking about what happened to that fool, Xiao Bai felt a throbbing pain in his chest. How could we have such a hateful relative, how could we have such a disgusting cousin?

  Shen Xuyao was also surprised to learn what happened to Shen Chenxing. Because Shen Chenxing was an inconspicuous supporting character, his affairs were not mentioned in the original work, and Shen Xuyao did not expect that he was so poisoned. Although the original work does not specifically describe Shen Chenxing's death, it seems to have been written in the original work that Shen Chenxing's mother severed ties with her natal family. Thinking about it, it was Shen Chenxing's death that made Mrs. Shen hate her second and third brothers, so she severed ties with her natal family.

  Therefore, Shen Chenxing did not die from an accident, but from being poisoned by his two cousins. He was not relieved and his body exploded to death. Or maybe it was eaten by some sea beast. But no matter how he died in the end. The Fang family cannot escape the blame.

  Hearing this, the uncle of the Fang family was shocked. "What, Tingting and Manman drugged you?"

  "Uncle, you don't have to worry about this matter. Let's go!" Thinking of the poisoning incident, Shen Chenxing's face turned ugly.

  "This..." Standing where he was, Uncle Fang hesitated.

  "Cousin, it's my fault, don't be angry with me. I just love you too much." Fang Tingting said aggrievedly, and squeezed out two tears.

  "Yes, cousin, we grew up together, and I just admire you." As he said that, Fang Manman also started to cry aggrievedly.

  "Go away, don't fucking disgust me. I don't like you. I have someone I like." As he said that, Shen Chenxing took Xiao Bai's hand beside him.

  Seeing this scene, the Fang sisters couldn't help but widen their eyes, their eyes filled with crazy jealousy and resentment. If sight could kill, then Xiaobai would have been shot dead by these two young ladies.

  When they were very young, their parents told them that their fifth aunt was lucky enough to marry an eighth-level spiritual master from Tianmang Continent. They said that their uncle was not only the young city lord of Lingyan City, but also the ninth elder of Tianmang Sect, the first sect in Tianmang Continent. Let them be sure to please their cousin Shen Chenxing and strive to be Shen Chenxing's partner.

  In order to give them the opportunity to contact Shen Chenxing, their father sent them to Tianmang Sect when they were very young. Therefore, Fang Tingting and Fang Manman grew up together with Shen Chenxing in Tianmang Continent. However, Shen Chenxing just regarded the two of them as sisters.

  Fang Tingting and Fang Manman made several explicit and implicit statements, but Shen Chenxing remained indifferent. Helpless, the two of them could only think of a way to administer the medicine, hoping to make the rice cooked. Unexpectedly, Shen Chenxing ran away without a trace. No trace.

  In the past few months, they had been looking for Shen Chenxing, but they never expected that today they found Shen Chenxing, but Shen Chenxing told them that they already had someone they liked.

  Thinking that years of dreams and years of hard work have all come to nothing, how can Fang Tingting and Fang Manman not resent Xiaobai?

  After looking at the entangled Fang family, Shen Xuyao didn't want to talk to them anymore. He teleported away with the others.

  Staring, he saw Shen Chenxing and the other five disappear. Fang Tingting was dumbfounded. "Cousin, cousin!"

  "Cousin Chenxing, cousin Chenxing." Fang Manman called, but could not find anyone.

  Seeing Shen Chenxing and others leaving, Uncle Fang looked at his second and third brothers with an ugly expression. "You guys, are you crazy?"

  Facing the furious elder brother, Mr. Fang looked awkward. "Brother, do we also want to kiss each other?"

  "If you want to get closer, you have to be willing to do it if Chenxing is willing. If he doesn't want to, how dare you force him? Do you want to destroy the entire Fang family?" At this point, Uncle Fang was very angry.

  "Brother, what are you talking about? It's not that serious! Fifth sister is our biological sister!"

  Staring at the third child who was speaking, Uncle Fang was so angry that he was shaking all over. He raised his hand and gave the second child and third child a mouth each. "You two idiots. You're really pissing me off. The Shen family and the Fang family are already in-laws. Who told you to make things superfluous? Besides, you dare to hide such a big thing from me?"

  "Brother!" After being beaten, both of them lowered their heads.

  Looking at his two stupid brothers and the very angry eldest brother, the fourth child also frowned deeply. "Brother, what happened has happened. It's useless for you to blame the second and third brothers now. You'd better find a way to remedy it!"

  Hearing this, Uncle Fang looked at his fourth brother. "Come on, let's go find Morning Star."

  Seeing that Uncle Fang and Fourth Master Fang were gone, the Second Master Fang, the Third Master Fang, Fang Tingting, and Fang Manman also hurriedly followed.

  ………………………………

  Shen Chenxing was very happy to get rid of the Fang family. "Brother, your spiritual speech skills are really powerful."

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at his silly brother beside him. "I think Fang Tingting and Fang Manman are both good-looking! Why don't you like them?"

Hearing this, Shen Chenxing rolled his eyes. "They don't like me in the first place, why should I like them?"

  Hearing his brother's rhetorical question, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows with interest. "How come I don't like you? The two eldest ladies of my house cried so hard because of you! Why aren't you moved at all?"

  Looking at his eldest brother, Shen Chenxing had a look of contempt on his face. "Brother, please stop me! What they like is my identity, not my person. Can't you tell?"

  "I see it!" Shen Xuyao said with a nod.

  Although the two are from the middle continent, these two women are cousins with Shen Chenxing. They naturally know Shen Chenxing's identity. Therefore, their pursuit of Shen Chenxing is naturally because of Shen Chenxing's identity.

  "You can tell, but you still ask me if I like them?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I'm afraid you can't tell."

  Shen Xuyao is an actor and has a very thorough understanding of people's subtle expressions. Therefore, he could tell at a glance that when the two women looked at the silly brother, there was not much friendship, but more calculation.

  "Why can't I see it? I have been surrounded by so many women like this since I was a child. They all treat me like a straw bag or an idiot, and they all want to use me to fly to the branches to become a phoenix and become the young master of Lingyan City. The Lord's daughter-in-law is simply a wishful thinking." Shen Chenxing felt very unhappy when he thought of the women who were pestering him.

  Looking at Shen Chenxing with an annoyed look on his face, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It seems you are not too stupid!"

  "I'm not stupid to begin with! I know that in this world, only Xiaobai really likes me. Only Xiaobai likes me and doesn't like my identity." As he said that, Shen Chenxing looked beside him Xiaobai.