The older members waited for their youngest member, Dino, in the lobby doorway. It was very difficult to move when the crowds from the back row started to push forward. Even Vernon took the initiative to ran back into the crowd to help Dino.

"From up here it really looks like a zombie apocalypse." Woozi said to Dokyeom.

"What if someone is really infected down there and we'll not be able to leave later?" Dokyeom responded very seriously.

"Can you not? Why would you say something so scary like that?" Seungkwan gave them a cowardly side eye, shaking his head in a big disappointment, acting so dramatic.

Dokyeom raised his shoulders, "You never know? I heard the scientists are unfreezing the virus right now."

"Say that when you're no longer afraid of udon--" Seungkwan stepped behind Mingyu when Dokyeom wanted to grab his collar.

A rare view where a bunch of good looking men in the hallway that usually only taken by elderly doctors of course quickly became a hot topic. Talking about their popularity, of course many patients recognize them. As soon as the fans's screams started booming, Dokyeom again discussed the scenario that zombies had entered the building.

Fifth floor. Room number nine.

Never in his life had Seungcheol opened a door so quickly that it felt like he had just teleported inside. This time Joshua joined in the act, pretending to close the door in a rather dramatic way while Dokyeom pulled a prank on Seungkwan again.

"Mr. Boo, are you bitten?"

"The only person who will be bitten is you if you don't stop." Seungkwan threw a fake fist at him.

"Bloody hell-- you scared me.."You almost spilled the hot water out from the electric kettle when twelve grown up men barged inside at once.

"Oh, you're here. That was fast." Jeonghan, who just finished washing his face bumped into Wonwoo on his way out of the bathroom. He expected the members to arrive in another thirty minutes.

"The sooner we get here, the better." Seungcheol breathed a sigh of relief when he had to remember the situation out there.

"First of all, YOU, you're in BIG trouble." Seungkwan put a hand on his hip, scolding you for not telling your mother that you're staying in the hospital for the night, again.

"Didn't you text your mom before?" Jeonghan tilted his head, he remember you told him about texting your mom when you both were in his car.

"I did....?" Then you remembered you sent a message to Woozi. You thought you've messaged your mother, but turns out you haven't. In your head everything feels like they're overlapping each other.

"Shit, I didn't." You looked at Woozi and then Jeonghan back and forth, "That night, I sent my location to Woozi, not my mom."

"Right, why didn't you guys tell me you guys are coming?" Jeonghan, who had just remembered he wanted to ask that, finally asked.

"For everyone's safety." Wonwoo answered, "With your emotional state that night, you would most likely tell Kim about our coming there. And if he finds out, the possibility of him destroying the evidence because his suspicions are high."

"Smart." Jeonghan praised Wonwoo with a smile.

Seungkwan then told you, after he came back from the hospital last night, he planned to pick up some clean clothes to bring for you today. So he stopped by your apartment on his way home. That's when he realized your mother was actually clueless about what was happening. All she knows was that you were busy gathering with the members.