Meeting New Realms.

you stood guard proudly at the castle gate. 

you were a demon, more specifically, a half-breed between a 'lust' demon, so basically a sperm bank, and a guardian demon, witch is a combination of both 'wraith' and 'pride'.

'wraith' as it utilizes anger to its benefit in and outside of battle, and 'pride' because well...not many people are worthy of guarding the castle, and so most demons are incredibly prideful and let it get to their head. 

you didn't.

as a 'lust' demon, it is ones job to...well...have sex. but due to your half-breed status, you do not have the same craving like many others.

it's not to say you dont have sexual desires, but it's much less discrete.

you still do possess the power of seduction however, and so if push comes to shove, you could use them to bewitch any and all females to your beck and call, but you do prefer it to be a consensual partnership.

in fact, surprisingly, most lust demons prefer those types of relationships as well, but again, you do have a fair few of bewitched humans, both male and female, used as sex workers due to unsuccessful finding of a mate for a lust demon.

in fact, most lust demons require a mate before they turn 18, the age the sexual desire begins to grow and run rampant.

but due to you being a half-breed, you have yet to feel those desires to the fullest at the age of 18. you do have those desires from time to time, but it's never enough for you to warrant a search for a mate.

you see, its necessary for a lust demon to find a mate before its too late, otherwise their desire will take over and they will go on a sex frenzy with any of the sexual orientation if they see that gender alone.

in fact, your mother went on one a good few hundred years ago before you were born. then she met your father who was an ordinary man at that point in time. after he died, he went to hell and hooked up with your mother once more. and then 18 years ago, you popped out.

when your father died and became a demon, he had become a guardian demon due to his skills as a 'huntsman.' you weren't aware what it meant, but because it came from the human realm you could assume it was a job title that involved the use of weapons.

he was the one that taught you how to use the weapon he passed down to you. he named it 'Murasame' like the cursed blade, but it was nothing more than an ordinary katana. although he did modify it before he gave it to, so now it uses your demon power to shoot out small 'bullets' from it's hilt.

there was a button on said hilt which when pressed extends the weapon, it had two forms when pressed.

it's 'assault' mode which turns it into the aforementioned gun mode, and then it had the 'extent' mode which, as predicated, just extend the blade for more range.

from what you could gather, it was forged using the finest material in the human world, and could easily cut through most objects, it was one of the reasons your father gave it to you.

and before you ask, yes, as a demon you have two horns and a tail. although due to your 'lust' side, your tail was in the shape of a heart. it also created a liquid which drops from your tail in order to get one's mate 'in the mood' when the demon had desired sexual intercourse.

although you had been informed that as a 'lust' demon, it was near enough unneeded as your ability of seduction would render the liquid useless due to the desire being in affect for the individual that has been subjected to the ability.

you could just say it was a discreet way to have sex with your partner without using your ability.

speaking of which, a lust demon had it easy.