Chapter 277 Stay together forever

Start from the beginning

  "Yes, love each other forever and stay together forever."

  Raising her eyes, she met the man's burning gaze and felt his strong feelings. Murong Jin took the initiative to hold her lover's face and kissed the man's lips. In this life, his only wish and his only persistence is to stay with his Xu Yao forever and never leave!

  ………………………………

  Two months later,

  This is the first time Shen Xuyao's family has found a treasure since they came to Biyu Sea.

  Standing on Shen Xuyao's shoulders, Xiaoyan danced excitedly. "Haha, great, jasper crystal! I didn't expect to find the jasper crystal as soon as we arrived!"

  "Only jasper crystals, no sea beasts?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan's face immediately fell. "Yes, there is a group of mutated mackerels."

  After staring at Xiao Yan, Shen Xuyao said: "In this way, we will divide our troops into two groups. After a while, I will open the protective formation on the boat and attract the mackerels over. You and Xiaolan will go to the bottom of the sea to get the jasper crystal back. .”

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan looked awkward. "Are you kidding me? It's so dangerous, why would you let me go?"

  "You have Xiaolan protecting you, what are you afraid of?"

  "That, that is also very dangerous!"

  Seeing Xiao Yan's cowardice, Shen Xuyao was helpless. "What should I do? Do you want the jasper crystal?"

  "Yes, of course I do. How can I spit out the meat that's in my mouth?"

  "Then, how about you stand on the boat and attract those mackerels over, and I'll go to the sea to find an opportunity for you. Is that okay?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan looked at Shen Xuyao in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? Aren't I more dangerous?"

  "Then what do you think we should do?"

  "This, this..."

  "Xu Yao, how about letting Xiao Lan go to the bottom of the sea to find an opportunity by herself! Don't let Xiao Yan go!" After thinking about it, Murong Jin didn't feel comfortable letting Xiao Yan go to the bottom of the sea.

  "However, Xiaolan's fighting ability is good, but her treasure hunting ability is not as good as Xiaoyan's. If Xiaolan goes by herself, she can only find obvious opportunities and cannot find some hidden opportunities." Xiaoyan is indeed not good at fighting, but it can hunt for treasures. His ability is unique. Therefore, Shen Xuyao thought of letting it go.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. Also, if Xiaoyan hadn't followed, Xiaolan would have been limited in the opportunities she could find!

  "Brother Xiaoyan, don't be afraid! I will protect you and I will never let you be in danger." Taking Xiaoyan's hand, Xiaolan made a serious promise.

  "This..." Xiaoyan frowned, looking embarrassed.

  "How about I lend you a piece of skin and the mechanical dragon, and you and Xiaolan hide in the mechanical dragon. If you encounter any danger, the mechanical dragon can protect you, and you can also control the mechanical dragon to fight. This Is the head office ready?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan's eyes lit up. "Taotie, I want Taotie."

  "No, Taotie is a seventh-level mechanical beast. I can't use it now. It's too ecstasy!" Although Shen Xuyao contracted Taotie, Shen Xuyao knew that this big guy is a seventh-level mechanical beast. It's not right for him to use it now. The consumption of soul power is too great, and the gain outweighs the loss.

  After receiving such an answer, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Okay, let's take the mechanical dragon!"

  "Be careful. You two have spotted the opportunity. When we start fighting here, you can sneak over."

  "I know, take out the mechanical dragon!" Xiaoyan nodded and said impatiently.

  "Okay!" With that said, Shen Xuyao released the mechanical dragon.

  "Hehe!" Xiaoyan smiled, took Xiaolan's hand, and flew into the mechanical dragon's head together.

  Seeing the mechanical dragon lying on the deck, it immediately came to life and flew up with its head and tail swaying. Shen Xuyao smiled. "How about control?"

  "Don't worry, this is your contracted mechanical beast. It's easy for me to control it." Xiaoyan is Shen Xuyao's soul pet, so it is naturally very simple to control Shen Xuyao's mechanical dragon.

  "That's good!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao looked at Murong Jin and Xiao Bai beside him. "Ready to fight."

  "Yes!" Nodding, Murong Jin immediately showed his Heaven-Lifting Sword.

  Nodding towards Shen Xuyao, Xiaobai also showed his flute. The six snow-white tails behind him also swayed gently, as if they had entered a fighting state.

  Stopping the kamikaze boat, Shen Xuyao threw an explosive bead into the seabed.

  "bump……"

  There was an explosion at the bottom of the sea, and many mackerel were injured and flew out.

  The fish at the bottom of the water were enraged, and waves of mackerel attacked Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin who were standing on the deck.

  The Spanish Mackerel has a long body and flat sides. Normal Mackerel is silver-grey, but the Mackerel in the Jade Sea has mutated into a turquoise color. Each adult mackerel is more than three meters long, with a very thin tail peduncle and three raised ridges on each side, with the central ridge being the longest and highest. The head is longer than the body. The mouth is large, slightly tilted, with sharp and large teeth, sparsely arranged. The body is covered with tiny round scales, and the lateral lines are irregularly wavy.

  Seeing waves of mackerel swarming in like a market, Xiaobai levitated up, flew to the top of the boat, and started playing her flute.

  As the flute sounded, many mackerel fishes had scarlet eyes and began to bite their companions, and scenes of cannibalism appeared.

  Seeing the large numbers of mackerels busy killing each other, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao, one using a robbery and the other using a sword, also fought their way into the school of mackerel. There were fewer and fewer mackerels on the bottom of the sea. Xiaoyan immediately controlled the mechanical dragon and flew directly into the sea.

  Seeing the tail of a mackerel stabbing him like a steel fork, Shen Xuyao immediately raised the purple thunder gun in his hand to block the mackerel's attack, and the tip of the gun grazed the mackerel. The tail forked past, bringing up a string of sparks. Shen Xuyao turned around and stabbed Mackerel's body with the second gun.

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao had grabbed it, Mackerel hurriedly dodged. Shen Xuyao waved his hand and hit Mackerel on the head. The mackerel froze to death and its body fell onto the deck.

  On the side, Murong Jin was also fighting very hard. One man was fighting two mid-level six Mackerel.

  Seeing the mackerel rushing towards him with its mouth wide open, Murong Jin immediately threw out the immortal rope and tied it up. In just a moment, the mackerel was strangled to death and turned into minced meat on the ground.

  With a wave of his hand, Murong Jin wrapped the second mackerel with the immortal rope, but this time he did not kill the mackerel. Instead, he slowly raised his left hand, his five fingers turned into claws, and streaks of green light were drawn out of Mackerel's body. It flew into Murong Jin's wood spirit bracelet. The mackerel lost its breath in the blink of an eye, turned into an old fish with wrinkled skin, and fell to the deck.

  Looking at the wood spirit bracelet on his wrist, Murong Jin couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth. Xin said: This bracelet is quite powerful. He actually killed a mid-level six-level mackerel so easily.