Chapter 273 Passing Three Levels

Comincia dall'inizio

  "Hehe, the things I can use are not very good. Boss Xiaoyan, don't worry, maybe there is a big treasure in this secret room!" Xiaocai smiled and put away the black box in his hand.

  "I hope the things in this secret room are more suitable for me to use." Xiaoyan was also thinking in her mind, would she have to work in vain again?

  "If you are tired, just rest for a while. These external parts look different. Murong and the other five can also help us sort and assemble them."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan looked at Shen Xuyao. "That's true. It's easier to assemble the shell. I'll go back and take a nap. The six of you will sort these parts into categories and put the same parts together."

  "Okay, let's go!" Knowing that Xiaoyan had been working hard recently, Shen Xuyao let him rest. Lead others to start arranging these parts.

  Six people working together can work faster.

  "Xiaoyuan, this part of mine is broken, what should I do?" Feng Yinglang asked helplessly, holding a half-broken part.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked up. “Put the broken parts together separately.”

  "Oh, I got it!" Everyone nodded and said yes.

  "Xu Yao, if there are too many parts broken, I'm afraid it won't be possible to assemble!" Thinking of this, Murong Jin was a little worried.

  "It's okay, if it doesn't work, just refine some parts again!"

  "But, we don't have level six weapon refining materials?" This matter is a bit depressing.

  "Walls, walls are the best materials for level six refining. If there are not enough parts, you have to find a way to cut the walls." This method was mentioned in the original work. These parts have been kept here for so many years, and there is no guarantee that they will not be damaged. Therefore, in the end, there was no way, and the heroine team had no choice but to cut the wall to use for refining the weapon. It also took a lot of effort to assemble the shell. come out.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "You are still smart."

  "The time limit for this secret room is also three months. Otherwise, after we finish arranging the parts, Xiaocai and I will cut the wall! Xiaocai's flame and my wind blade are the best for cutting the wall." After thinking about it, , Feng Yinglang said.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Feng Yinglang. "Okay, you guys take down some wall coverings. Don't let me run out of parts and refining materials by then. If we are more than three months old, we will be in trouble."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Feng Yinglang said yes.

  "Then we will divide our forces into two groups. You and Xiaoyan will assemble the shell, and I will take the other four people to cut the walls. In this way, we won't be delayed." After thinking about it, Murong Jin said this.

  "Okay, I'll leave it to you." Shen Xuyao was naturally relieved about his wife.

  This time, Shen Xuyao spent more time. It took him eighty-nine days to finally assemble the shell of a mechanical tiger. This mechanical tiger is iron gray. It is more than three meters high and looks very majestic and majestic.

  "Fortunately, you had the foresight to let them dig out the wall in advance, otherwise, it wouldn't have been possible to assemble it in three months this time!" At this point, Xiaoyan sighed.

  "Those gears were placed in the wall and were very well preserved. These parts were piled here randomly, and one-fifth of them were destroyed. I found some that were broken and asked them to remove the wall covering."

  "It seems that having a few supporters is also beneficial." At this point, Xiaoyan looked proud.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. He said in his heart: Xiaoyan is such a stinky boy! Just so arrogant.

  Suddenly, a golden light enveloped the white tiger's shell, and the white tiger's shell disappeared.

  "Alas, it was taken away again." At this point, Xiaoyan felt extremely aggrieved. He worked hard for three months, but the fruits of his labor were taken away again.

  "Xu Yao, the door to the east is open, we can go to the next secret room."

  "Well, let's go!" Holding his lover's hand, Shen Xuyao led everyone out of the secret room.

  Coming to the third secret room, Shen Xuyao got the second black box.

  Looking at the black box in Shen Xuyao's hand, Xiaoyan looked helpless. "Damn it, it's a fire thing again."

  "Really?" Shen Xuyao opened the box and took a look and found three bottles of fire crystal liquid.

  "Wow, fire crystal liquid!" Staring at the fire crystal liquid, Xiao Cai couldn't help but swallow a big mouthful of saliva.

  "Put it away! Once you leave this mechanical palace, you can retreat."

  Hearing this, Xiaocai happily took the black box. "Thank you, Master, thank you, Boss Xiaoyan."

  "Humph, I'm giving you an advantage!" Xiaoyan snorted coldly, feeling very depressed. Said the heart. Why are they all fire-based things? Why not give it a chance?

  When everyone walked into the third secret room, Shen Xuyao discovered that the external shape, internal gears, and a black box, a small box had appeared in the corner.

  After looking at those things, Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at the words on the east wall. This time he was asked to assemble a mechanical white tiger, and the time limit was still three months.

"Hey, the fruits of my labor are all back!" With that, Xiaoyan happily flew over to check the assembled outer shell and internal gears.

  Walking over, Shen Xuyao opened the box and found that the big box was full of energy threads, and the small box contained three pieces of the demon core of a level six monster. You can choose one of them to be the brain core of the mechanical white tiger.

  "Xu Yao, this time we are going to assemble a complete mechanical beast. Are you sure?"

  Looking at his worried lover, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Don't worry, I can do it."

  "that's fine!"

  "My master and I are going to start work. You can get some wall coverings for me when you have time. After we go back, I will make a mechanical beast myself." At this point, Xiaoyan looked embarrassed.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "What a great idea! Let's get some more refining materials back, so we can make the mechanical beast ourselves."

  "But, if we tear down all four walls, will we be buried here?" At this point, Xiaobai twitched the corner of his mouth.

  "Don't tear down one wall." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao reminded him.

  "Well, we have a sense of propriety." Murong Jin nodded and expressed understanding.

  This time, Shen Xuyao successfully assembled the mechanical white tiger in only two months. The mechanical white tiger did not disappear after being assembled. Shen Xuyao tried to contract this mechanical white tiger.

  After the contract was successful, a door opened to the east.

  Shen Xuyao put away the mechanical tiger, and the family of six left the third secret room and came to the fourth secret room.

  Looking at the black box in Shen Xuyao's arms, Xiaoyan smiled. "This is mine!"

  "What is it?" With that said, Shen Xuyao opened the box and took a look. It was found to be ten fist-sized pieces of high-grade soul crystal.

  "Mine!" With that said, Xiaoyan snatched it and put it into the bracelet.

  Looking at Xiao Yan who was protecting the food, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. "Okay, here you go. You've worked hard to walk through these three secret rooms. This is your reward."

  "That's pretty much it!" Xiaoyan said with a proud smile.