Pt 16: New Home

(Tw) this pt is smutty and has mentions of sucuide.

Paintbrush's POV:
I'm tired. I'm so tired.
I was chasing this guy for ages, and when I caught him, was it worth it? Some sick drug dealer, was this REALLY worth OJ's time? Some guy who scammed him?

"Cough Please don't kill me!"

The gun was loaded, and I was ready. Ready as I ever could be. When I heard a noise from the end of the alley.

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE!?"

Instinctively, I shot. Blue blood painted the walls, a blueberry I struck. He looked so... tired.

I turned back to the weak druggy eyes filled of tears. I just killed an innocent person. An innocent person. Was I... better... than everyone else? Really?

I thought I could just runaway? Like a coward? After everything I've done. All I could see was red. A filter of bright red.

"AUGH! OH GOD PLEASE STOP!"

My fists landing om the druggy, ruthlessly beating him till his final breath. A part of me imagined it was myself. But when I woke up and realized it wasn't, I just cried. Not just because I killed someone, also because it wasn't myself.

Bot's POV:
I hate it here already. A damp dark room with a few chairs. Mom said we had to stay here for a while. I didn't know why, no one ever told me anything. It was just me, her, dad, and some random lady. She was kinda intimidating, but a bit nice. She fed us well, but usually just talked to mom.

"Okay guys!"
The woman spoke.
"I have a plan on how to get the egg from the Meeple ship to the Prime Shimmer!"

Here we go again, incoherent blabbering only mom and dad understood.

"I'm sorry, but WHY would we get involved!?"
Dad said.

"Because if you do, I'll treat you to a good portion of the reward money!"

I didn't know much about money, nor why it was so important, but my parent's eyes lit up.

"HAHA! Deal! But... can I invite some friends?"
Said mom.

"The more the merrier, sweetheart!"

Lightbulb's POV:
I opened the letter from Test Tube, reading it thoroughly.

"She needs OUR help?"

Painty heard me from across the room and snnnatched the letter out of my hands, reading it.

"Oh, oh hell no! No fucking way!"

"Paintbrush, we need to help them!"

"Lightbulb, I look out for you and myself. I'm not risking everything for this! What if someone gets hurt. What if you-"

I grabbed their hand and frowned.

"They'll get hurt without our help, Fan... Test Tube... Bot?"

They winced. Cringing at that sentence.

"...Fine... you're lucky I love you-"

They bit their lip and blushed in embarrassment.

"You love me?"

Without another word Painty kissed me, holding me tightly. I returned the kisses, peppering them in my love. Almost instantly, they pushed me onto the bed.

"C-can I-"

"Yes... yes please..."

The two of us blushed in our hues as we kissed. Finally, I felt wanted... and it felt like sinking into chocolate. Bliss. Heaven.
Suddenly, Painty took their shirt off, followed by their pants.

"Strip me, Painty!"

They followed suit excitedly, slowly taking off my tight yellow dress, revealing my warm coloured skin. Their touch was so soft on my body, their hands exploring my body like a pioneer. Their exploration was short lived when they reached my slit, rubbing it gently. I've never felt like this before, pleasure and love tickled my skin, making me shiver.

"AH! P-Painty!"

They took their hand from my soft slit and slowly pressed their member against it.

"M-may I?"

"Please..."

As they pushed their length inside me I tilted my head back in pleasure. Feeling like I was dying, in a good way!

Finally, I had found them. The true Painty...