f o u r

I didn't feel as happy as I usually feel when I came to school today. Ah, I was starting to get headache due to the excessive amount of thinkingㅡ and over playing Fortnite with some tough teammates who seemed high on drugs last night when I was depressed. They were really wild that it made me wonder whether they took weed or cocaine to the extent that caused them to order 100 pieces of chicken nuggets in the middle of the game.

I had recorded everything inside my pink diary, so there would be no way for me forgetting last night.

"Chorong! Thank god, I found you." Someone tapped me on the shoulders when I got out from the restroom. When I turned around, it couldn't be helped when the goddess of the school, Kang Seulgi to let out a small scream upon seeing my state. "Woah, those are some nasty eye bags you got there."

"I was playing game too much last night that I'm worried I'd Fortnite default dance accidentally while walking."

I was expecting some sort of disapproval comments, but she let out a grin instead. "Do that and you might get scouted by the Dance Club. It's going to be insane having a dance off!"

"Y-yeah.." That was out of my imagination. Didn't really expect her to agree on such silly remarks that I was spouting since my brain was still influenced by the high gamers. I let out a fake cough to distract myself from thinking too much about something else. "Anyways, why are you looking for me?"

"Mrs. Jung has asked you to meet her in the staffs room. It's something about your history test, or something."

My face went pale. Oh no. History test was seriously the thing I wouldn't want to see today. "Right now?"

"Sorry for disturbing your lunch, but yeah." She nodded with an apologetic smile. I just shrugged in devastation as I forced my legs to move. No need to worry; I was sure I was doing fine on that test last week. I meant, sure I was writing nonsense in the answer section, but at least I did filled the entire paper. I should be scoring at least two digits score there.

But of course no. Mrs. Jung just needed to add more of my eye bags weights when she slammed my history paper on the table, causing a loud voice echoed in the staffs room. "T-teacher" I gulped when a big fat red circle with an F in the middle was written on top.

"Park Chorong, I only have one question. Why did you write three paragraphs essay about Newton's gravity laws in your History test?"

I blinked my eyes when she started throwing dark stares from the behind of her round glasses. It was pretty terrifying the more I stared at it. "Urm, because It's a part of the history of how gravity was found."

"But the question is about how did the World War III started." Mrs. Jung blankly stared back.

I pressed my lips tightly, running out of words to reply to her comeback. True, she was rightㅡ I certainly had the misleading question. I must be thinking about Physics lesson too much on the History test day. "I will do my best in the next pop quiz and score really nice in the mid year exam." In the end, I gave the nicest lip service I could do.

"Good to hear your determination." She raised a thumb up.

"But I actually really don't know how to score history. Any good tips for me?" I sheepishly smiled. It was embarrassing to ask the teacher out loud; but it might be better than asking my friends. Asking Irene might led to stupid answers like, boil the textbook and drink the extract or something.