Mating Season: Leo

lol I know yall been waiting for this one for a while now , but i finally got some time to update some stories

   You walked out the school feeling the warmth of the atomosphere around you walking the usual way to the lair making sure no one saw as you climbed down the ladder to the sewer hearing the splashes from your feet at the water.

You entered the lair hearing dead silence from the place feeling that something was way off.

You: Guys?!? Leo?

You could hear commotion going on upstairs hearing grunts and slamming of doors of some what, and panting , then foot steps. seeing a out-of-breathe Leo walking up towards you slowly . Every step he took closer to you, you could see him shake a little like he's high off a caffine or weed.

You: uhh Leo have you been having  "baking soda"

All you heard was him laughing and held his head down continuing to chuckle making you feel way off easy right now but then having this feeling like you like it as well. You felt shocked to feel heavy breathing on the back of your neck in a split second coming out of your train of thought. The breathing was still there and then two arms wrapped around your waist feeling butterflies, you melted feeling soft kisses on your neck but quickly pulled away facing a few inches away from him remembering this is not your average Leo here.

You:L-Leo?

Leo: Yes sexy

You: are you sure your ok, your acting different

No response was made as he took a step closer to you, and you kept steeping away from him until you found yourself with your back on the wall and a pumped up Blue masked turtle pressing softly on your body .You felt a hand hover your upper thigh sending shivers down your spine. Leo had used his ninjas skills to lock your arms behind your lower back area using only one hand and the other hand traveled where ever they pleased on your body from him combing  through your hair to feel his fingers slide slowly down your body making sure not to miss a spot.

You didnt know if you wanted to struggle or not to get out of his grip since the feeling you were having was making you weak in the knees . You felt a pair of lips settling on your neck And feeling slight pain , the way Leo wasnt letting go made you know that your gonna need a scarf tommorow to hide some marks from people .

His kiss went to your jawline to your cheeks , your forehead , to your nose , then last destination was your lips . But this was different from all the othet kisses yall been having , this felt like a kiss for hunger and soon led to a makeout session like usual at this state .

He loosened up his grip on your arms till he completely  let go and wrapped his arms around your butt picking you up and placing you back on the wall and your arms met their way around the turtles neck.

Leo: Looks like im in control to night

You heard a door burst open sounding like it came from upstairs  hearing more footsteps coming down finding the other 3 painting wildly  with bug eyes looking like they just got out of a fight .

Raph:L-Leo get of-fff

Leo: but this is my wifey , i have to please her

At that moment your stomach was bloated with butterflies swirling around bearing Leo say that. But his brothers, not so much, before anything coukd happen Leo placed you down on your feet smashing his lips on yours but Raph pulled Leo's shell before it can go any further .  You looked at Donnie to figure out some answers to whats going on here, but like earlier with Leo he was shaking a bit but still looked stable

Donnie: Mat-ting  season, w-we'll be g-good in ano-other week , Till the-en dont c-come back

You: oh ok....

You watched as Raph and Mikey took Leo up the stairs  and Donnie at the end. You grabbed your bag and made your  way to the exit but felt a grasp caught you feeling like you wanted to yelp but their lips quickly pecked on yours finally seeing his royal blue eyes

Leo: another week my sweet

So what yalk think?
yes /no

snicker143