233. Ice Bucket

The Ice Bucket Challenge

"Hello, my name is Nico Di Angelo and this is my ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, I nominate Percy Jackson, Hades, and Leo Valdez." Nico picked up his bucket of ice water and dumped it over his head

...

Leo sat at the computer ans scrolled through Godbook (demigod Facebook), settling on Nico's most recent video. Leo's jaw dropped when he saw that he had been nominated. "That ghost jerk! I'm fire! FIRE!"

"ELLO! MY NAME IS PERCY JACKSON, THANKS NICO FOR NOMINATING ME FOR THE ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE. LET'S DO THIS! With that, Percy lifted his hands and water appeared over him. With a flick of his wrist ice appeared part of the water above his head. And the water came down. "AWESOME! I NOMINATE MY GIRLFRIEND ANNABETH, PIPER AND THALIA."

...

Thalia checked her phone for recent notifications and found out Percy had recently posted a video. She watched it and dropped her bow. "KELP HEAD!"

"My name is Hades. I hate you son. I nominate my brothers." Hades muttered and dumped water onto his head.

...

Poseidon burst out laughing at Hades's reaction right when the water touched his skin.

"I am Leo. After this, a certain someone will be dating Drew. I won't be able to say this after I pour the water so, I'll say it now. I nominate Jason, Hazel and my GF Calypso." He took nodded towards the Stolls and right on cue they poured the bucket. And Leo fainted.

...

Hazel didn't know what was going on. She powered up her laptop and a video appeared. Obviously, she watched it and Leo nominated her for something. She grabbed her bag and started walking to the transporter to take her to CHB. She needed to see the Athena cabin.

"Hi! We're Piper and Annabeth. We were nominated by Percy to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge." They said in unison. "NOW PERCY!" Screamed Annabeth and Percy willed a huge wave of icy cold water to splash on top of the girls. Piper shivered, but still spoke. "We nominate the Stolls and Katie Gardener."

...

The Stolls were in shock, which has never happened before. They never were nominated for anything. Only to help others WITH their nomination.

"We are the Almighty Zeus and Poseidon. We are here to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. Our dear, brother Hades who is with Apollo has nominated us. We're about to show him how little water affects me. AND GET SOME DRACHMAS." Zeus announced. And Poseidon dumped all of Olympus's water on top of them. Freezing cold of course. "Apollo, Artemis and Hermes nominated." Zeus managed to say right before the fall.

...

Hermes grinned mischievously, he had a person in mind for his nomination.

"I am Thalia nominated by Percy." Thalia said in a monotone voice. "And I am Artemis. My father, Zeus nominated me." Artemis said in an equal voice. "We are here to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge." They said together which sounded like evil twin robots. They dumped the water on them and didn't even flinch. "We nominate Ares for good entertainment, Dionysus and Demeter."

...

Ares stared at his screen. Wimps. He thought. I can do better than them.

"We are the Stolls." Travis and Connor said. "Katie." "Hazel!" "Frank."

"Although Frank was not nominated, Hazel was planning on nominating him anyways so... GO PERCY." Percy rolled his eyes, but did as said. "WE NOMINATE ALL OF CHB WHO HAVEN'T DONE IT YET."

...

Chiron spat out his drink. Normally, he would be yelling at the Stolls. But this, was for a good cause. And agreed to let CHB do it.

"I'm Calypso, nominated for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by Leo." Calypso says laughing. She grabbed the bucket in front of her and poured it all over herself. After brushing the hair out of her face, she spoke. "I nominate my sister Zoe."

...

Zoe was in the sky. She managed to persuade Uranus to let her go down to Earth for a few hours. She checked her Godbook account, and this was not how she was planning on spending part of her hours on.

"I'm Jason Grace. I'm here to do the Ice Bucket Challenge." With that short message, he poured the water in a fishbowl on top of him and fainted from the water.

...

Leo stared at the video, and burst out laughing. I guess Jace didn't nominate anyone.

"I'm Apollo the hotttest of the hotties and this is my bro, Hermes. We're gonna dump ice cold water on top of us. Of course it still won't affect how handsome I look." Apollo announced. Hermes rolled his eyes before taking the large bucket in front of them and pouring it on them, but mostly on Apollo. After the water was out of the bucket, Apollo was stumbling around like a drunk. Hermes, however was fine. "We nominate Aphrodite and the rest of the Olympians."

...

Aphrodite heard her name and flashed to the area. She arrived just in time to make out that Hermes and Apollo had nominated her to get her make-up ruined and her hair out of style.