Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)

Start from the beginning

  Takenori noticed something was wrong with the boy's expression in the mirror. Just when he was about to say something, one hand held up a stack of newspapers , the female staff member waving happily, rushed in chirping.

  "Hirata Douma was beaten! The suspect is suspected to be Oda Nobunaga!"

  Come on, come on, I bought a lot of copies at once because of my bleeding. Everyone must hold it for me and read it carefully. ah!?"

  "Humph! Let that damn guy bully our His Highness Hideichi! Now the retribution has come." She put her hands on her hips and raised her chin and breathed heavily, and then she ran to Hideichi Arimori's side enthusiastically and enthusiastically handed over the portion. The newspaper was stuffed into Hideichi's arms. She winked playfully, stuck out her tongue slightly embarrassed, and then started to fight in anger amidst the laughter and laughter of everyone around her.

  Just now... what did she say?

  The suapect is suspected to be Oda Nobunaga?

  Could it be said that the person who beat Hirata Douma was Nakata Toma? !

  But...but, he didn't say anything more when the man asked about his injury that day? Who did he know about this incident from?

  With doubts in his heart, he unfolded the newspaper casually.

  I just looked down!

  The shocking front page picture and the black fonts with shattering special effects made his scalp numb and his heart couldn't help but beat violently.

  Okay.

  Swollen eye sockets, crooked chin. There are also the group of snapshots below of someone having their knees pushed into their stomachs. It is not difficult to imagine the miserable scene at that time.

  Let's take a look at the detailed description of this large piece of text. It says that the reporter accidentally discovered a person suspected of being 'Oda Nobunaga' and followed him to take the opportunity to confirm. But I didn't expect that I would get such a big exclusive news...

  Such a very unruly tone and wording really made people want to tear the newspapers in their hands to pieces!

  Nakata-senpai, Nakata-senpai, I really appreciate your support of my juniors. But this time’s approach seems a bit excessive, right?

  "Good fight! Hahahaha, good fight!"

  "Mr. Takeshi! How could you..."

  "Don't be too busy talking Hideichi, let me tell you. If it weren't for my personal strength, what happened that day , I’m afraid I’ve already rushed forward!”

  The middle-aged man cursed Hirata Douma angrily, and it was obvious that his anger was still there. He pointed his finger at the red and green miserable face in the newspaper and continued.

  "Do you know who told Nakata Tou about this?"

  "It's me!"

        "What?You think that if you do something like that on purpose, an apology will be enough? Huh! This is just the beginning!"

      He poked at the picture in the newspaper desperately, and the excited man just punched a hole in it with his fingers.

  What is suspected of a street fight between Nakata Toma and bad consequences!

  As long as the word 'suspected' exists, LME can guarantee that this incident will be absolutely complete and will not have any impact on their artists!