5

Mer POV:

It was later that day, after spending the whole afternoon with Derek in the backyard of his house, we were lying down and I had my head on his legs, every time I moved, I did it because I felt like turning my head and sucking his cock, that's why I moved, after a while he got hard and I wanted to ride him right then and there, but we were called to lunch and he walked behind me going to the bathroom. 

Now we are sitting watching a movie in his room, if you think about it, it's a very hot movie, 365 days, and I don't know why, I think we are both hot at this time, it's not like we are a couple or at least he doesn't see me like we are brother and sister, and who in their right mind is going to watch a sex movie with his sibling, I don't understand this man.

The only thing I know is that I'm getting horny and I need something to take it away, or someone and that someone is next to me, but that someone sees me as a sister so I'm screwed, I make the decision that I can't take it anymore, so I get under the sheets and start to run my hands over my body until I get to my belly button.

I stop briefly to see if Derek is still paying attention to the movie, and if he is just there with his big cock in all it's glory, well not all of it because he is dressed but that is not the point. 

I continue with my movements, until I reach my clitoris, I start to run two fingers around it and god damn why can't you do it Derek it would be so much better, but that view of him next to me and the movie but the best is Derek with a hard on.

I run my fingers over my clit moving it and playing with it, I barely manage to get my fingers inside me, when I hear a low moan from the person next to me, when I turn to see him I see he is already under the sheets like me, so I know perfectly well what he is doing, and it just makes me want to let him do whatever he wants with me.

While I keep using my fingers to please myself I look at the movie and then to Derek, who every time makes faces that now are going to live in my dreams, when I'm about to reach orgasm I hear a knock on the door I automatically pull my hand out of where it was and I am the most frustrated person in the world.

When we were on the patio Meredith laid down on top of me and I couldn't help it because she was moving so much and suddenly my dick was hard, once we finished eating we went up to my room to watch a movie, and I don't know what I was thinking when I chose that movie, REALLY?, it's 365 days, It's one of the hottest movies these days, but the point, I put it on and in a moment I started to feel a horny, I had already seen the movie and I didn't remember it being like that, or I guess it could be because of the person next to me, who now that I realize is under the blankets, poor thing must be cold.

Once we get further into the movie, my dick is the hardest on the planet, I need to pull it out and let it breathe, and then Mer, FUCK, FUCK, Meredith is fingering herself next to me, oh god, If was already hard, I don't know what happened but now I'm even more harder, I was starting to look for an option to not concentrate on the woman next to me when she lets out the most pleasurable noise I've ever heard in my life and with that sound it all go to hell. 

I decide that I'm going to get under the sheets, and even if it was weird since she considers me as a brother, I'm going to satisfy myself next to her I mean she is doing it too right? So what's the problem? I actually don't care I'm gonna do it either way.

I take off my belt with as little noise as possible, then the zipper and finally I pull down my boxers that make my dick bounce out of how hard it is. I start to run my hand over my head watching Meredith. When I feel that she is going to turn around I turn my head and start to watch the movie but in my mind is still the sound of Meredith moaning so with my other hand I start to play with my balls, making me almost explode right there. I run my right hand all over my cock, playing and rubbing the head from time to time.

At some point I must have let out a moan because I saw Mer turn to look at me but I was in so much pleasure that I didn't care and continued doing my needs, when I was about to have an orgasm that I had never felt before, there is a knock on the door and my body reacts automatically and I pull up my pants and put on my belt and change the movie.

D: Yeah?

Mi: Can I come in?

M: Yes, of course

Mi: What are you doing young people

M: Nothing watching a movie

Mi: And which one?

D: Daddy's Home 2

M: Yeah, I love that movie -she says as she turns to Derek with a "how did you know" look on her face-

Mi: Well I'll leave you, your mother and I are going out, and we won't be back until tomorrow, so you are left alone, bye bye kids take care and don't do stupid shit -he says leaving-

M: Bye

D: Bye dad

M: How did you change the movie so fast?

D: I have my methods

M: So what do you want to see?

D: Let's leave that one, it's your favorite isn't it.

M: Idiot, I only told him that so he would think it was true.

D: So?

M: Umm I know -he says, making a naughty face-

D: Which one? -he says with fear of the answer-

M: 50 Shades of Grey the trilogy -she says while biting her thumb-

D: And why do you want to see that -he says uncomfortably as he moves-

M: I don't know, I just know I want to see them.

D: All of them? -he asks as he watches Mer run her tongue along her finger-

M: Yes all of them, I love them all

D: Okay -he says, nervous about what might happen-

M: That's perfect, but first turn that off -she says getting on top of Derek and turning off the table lamp but her leg touches his cock and he moans-

D: Ohh

M: What was that? -she says doing it again on purpose-.

D: Ohh, nothing, I'll put it on now," he says as he puts it on.

To be continued...

HI HI HI is not abi okay? jajaja sorry if that was to bad, I'm so bad at this stuff 🥲 Should I upload the other one faster or wait a whole week 😂😂