Chapter 101 Moving North

Start from the beginning

Lu Qing had a choice. He could take everything and start over from scratch, but Qiu Hu had no choice.

As long as he still wants to take the whole village down the mountain, he has no choice. This may be his best way.

Lu Xu's eyes were full of sincerity and worry. Qiu Hu had only seen this kind of worry in his parents and sisters. Qiu Hu smiled, satisfied.

When he said he wanted to move north to become a military household, some people in the village understood and some were confused, but no one hesitated. Almost all were willing to follow him because of trust.

He said he wanted to move north to become a military household, but his sworn brother advised him not to go because of his concern, and was willing to spend more than ten years with him to create a new path.

"Someone has to go. Our ancestors fled into the mountains to escape the war, and now it's time to come out." He patted Lu Xu heavily on the shoulder, "I have asked myself countless times over the years whether it is right to go down the mountain. Is it worth it? Now I think it is worth it. The most worth it is meeting you at the foot of the mountain. Lu Xu, no matter whether we see you again or not, no matter how far apart we are, I, Qiu Hu, will treat you as a brother!"

Qiu Hu is finally setting off.

Time was tight and they were about to leave on the sixth day of the lunar month. The reason why they could go home to celebrate the New Year was because Longxing was close to Shuozhou. They had to wait until they brought their people back before they could let the soldiers who were further away return home to bring their families.

Qiu Hu reported the names of the people left behind to Lu Xu and explained the situation of each family one by one. Lu Xu listened, and all of them were because they had already settled down in Guanyang, or they had just gotten married to someone at the foot of the mountain, or the elderly at home were really tired. Those with limited mobility.

Some families have no one to join the army, so they might as well not go, but they are willing to drag their families with them.

Lu Xu was envious and sad at the same time. He solemnly promised Qiu Hu that he would take good care of the people left behind. At the same time, he sighed with some frustration: "I originally thought that I was already very powerful. Brother Hu, I am not as good as you."

If it were him, how many people would be willing to follow him because of their trust if there was no profit hanging in front of him?

The contact was neither long nor short. Qiu Hu could see Lu Xu's somewhat innocent character. Lu Xu envied him, and he also envied Lu Xu. Qiu Hu comforted, "Don't underestimate yourself, Shitou and the others are willing to follow." I mean, we had a hard life in the past, and they had no other choice but to follow me. This is not called ability. The real ability is that others clearly have many roads to take, but they are willing to follow you. You have such ability, etc. When you are my age, you must be more promising than me."

After sending Qiu Hu and Tan Shitou away, Lu Xu looked at their backs covering the ice and carefully gliding towards the sun, and felt unhappy.

Now we say goodbye, the mountains are high and the rivers are far away. I don’t know when we will see each other again next time.

Lu Xu stood by the river with a sullen face for a long time, looking for Yan Junqi with a depressed look on his face.

Yan Junqi listened quietly.

"Brother Hu has returned the money I left for him. From now on, the Guanyang Alliance can only rely on me..." Lu Xu rested his cheek on his elbow, not at all happy about getting another large sum of money. , his voice was lonely and sad, "Actually, I didn't really want to get involved with them at first..."