Chapter 93 Spring Festival Couplets

Zacznij od początku

"The elder sister-in-law died after giving birth to Xiaozhou. The eldest brother married the current elder sister-in-law. The two younger ones were born to the current elder sister-in-law. The older one is called La Yue and the younger one is called Lu Rui." The third uncle pointed out to the second uncle.

The second uncle saw Lu Rui standing in front of Lu Xu and pulled his trouser leg to look into the pot. Lu Xu lowered his head and said to him while putting in the seasonings, "Stay away, be careful not to burn you."

Lu Rui opened his mouth: "Ah."

"It's all tasteless!"

Lu Rui moved forward again and said, "Ah!"

Lu Xu picked up a piece of stewed meat with chopsticks, put it into a small bowl, "Go to sister to feed you, let sister blow it, be careful not to burn it."

Lu Rui nodded, holding the bowl and walking towards La Yue and Lu Fu with his calves, "Sister, hoo hoo!"

The second uncle smiled, "It looks like they have a good relationship as brothers."

The third uncle also smiled: "Well, Xuwa is very capable. My eldest brother is gone, and the whole family depends on him. Now he has opened a shop in the county, and he also partners with others to do business. He is the one who runs our grocery store."

The second uncle said: "Like big brother."

The fourth uncle sighed: "Yes, they look similar and have similar personalities. They take care of a whole family of brothers and sisters."

They were silent for a while, and the third uncle changed the subject again, "That boy is the youngest in my family, his name is Lu Fu, and that is the eldest in my family, Lu Hui, who ranks second among the brothers. He just graduated from the school a while ago. When Shuozhou came back, thanks to Xuwa's connections, he was lucky enough to raise animals and transport food instead of going to the battlefield..."

The third uncle and the fourth uncle introduced the children one by one. The second uncle's calm expression gradually relaxed. He stared at the children in the yard at home and his expression became gentle.

He suffered the hardships of life and death on the battlefield and killed the enemy with blood, and it was all worth it.

The third uncle counted in a circle and said, "Hey, where is Xiaowen?"

When the fourth uncle looked into the yard, he saw that the whole family was there, except for Lu Wen. He couldn't help but smile, and happily told Lu Wen's story from childhood to adulthood.

"Now he is your son, second brother, you have to take good care of him."

The second uncle didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The fourth child was still the same as when he was a child, watching the excitement and making noise, unchanged at all, "I'm back now, so there's no reason to let the child be adopted by me. Don't make things difficult for the child and younger siblings."

The third uncle also slapped the fourth uncle on the head.

The fourth uncle rubbed his head without any pain, "Second brother, what are your plans for the future?"

The second uncle said: "The court gave me some compensation, let's talk about it later."

"Then..." The fourth uncle found it difficult to speak. He looked at the third uncle and said, "Sister Huixiang... has been married for many years. You..."

The second uncle's expression didn't change much, "That's good, I didn't delay her... Where did she marry?"

Fourth uncle said: "Nanqiao Town."