"Please, what?" George laughed, knowing what he was asking.

"A little longer?" Dream quickly gave George a small kiss before looking back at him. He watched George knit his eyebrows together as he thought, before he obnoxiously sighed.

"Fine." George rolled his eyes, as Dream looked at him shocked. George lent forward, returning the kiss.

"Really?" Dream smiled, raising his eyebrows. George began laughing and shook his head before quickly slipping out of Dream's huh.

"No." George laughed, after managing to slip away. Dream went to pull him back into the hug, but George was already standing up so there was no point.

"Fine." Dream sat up and groaned, knowing that he wouldn't be able to stay any longer. Dream got out of bed and sighed, rubbing his eyes as George started searching for a hoodie.

"Did you tell Sapnap?" George asked. Dream hummed of approval and got out of bed, despite not wanting to. He went into the bathroom and sorted his hair out.

Dream saw George standing by the door frame. Dream looked at him, confused as he couldn't say anything because he was brushing his teeth.

"Can we go to the beach?" George asked, walking over to brush his teeth too. Dream nodded and smiled, glad that they actually had a plan for today as they had watched so many movies together already.

"Yeah, I'll get ready." Dream put his toothbrush back, walked over to his closet, where he just got some shorts and a t-shirt because he assumed they wasn't going in the water.

"Go ask Sapnap if he wants to come while I get ready." Dream walked back into the bathroom with his clothes, and left George's clothes on the bed.

Dream hadn't felt this happy in a long time. He didn't fully realize how stressed out he was before he had met George. He noticed the majority of his stress had gone now that he was dating George, but a lot of it also went when he had met George anyways.

"Ready?" Dream said, leaving the bathroom, see George fully dressed and ready to leave. Dream smiled at him, admiring how pretty he looked and how much he loved seeing George happy.

Dream held his hand out to George signalling him to hold it. George looked behind him, seeming like he was a little nervous, probably nervous about Sapnap teasing them. Nonetheless, he held Dream's hand, which Dream didn't think he'd end up doing.

They walked downstairs together as Dream quickly swiped his keys off the table with his other hand. George practically pulled Dream to the car as he was walking too slow, but they eventually made it to the car.

"We went to the beach not long ago, what makes you want to go again?" Dream asked, opening the car door for George before walking over to the drivers side. George occasionally got mixed up with which side the passenger seat was on, but he got used to it for the most part.

"It's not far away, and I like the beach." George put his seat belt on as Dream quickly flicked through the music channels trying to find a good song. He couldn't find one he liked so he left it on a random station. George also attempted to find a good song but couldn't either, so he left the best one he could find and sighed as he looked out the window.

"I didn't pack any towels or anything like that, is that alright or should I turn around?" Dream asked, remembering that he didn't ask George what they intended on doing at the beach together.

"It's fine, we can just sit by the shoreline. If there's an ice cream truck can get ice cream?" George looked at Dream with a smile. Dream looked at him for a moment, just taking in how beautiful George was for a moment. Dream thought, no he knew George was breathtaking, especially when he was just inches away from him. He had such perfect features, there wasn't one thing about George that Dream didn't love.