Just then a smack came slamming in Prom's face.

Gemini: Falling in love? Me? With that boy? Pffft.. There is no such word in my dictionary.

Prom: Then why are you so desperate to make him talk to you?

Gemini: Because he should. Just like any other people, he should be jealous of me. HE SHOULD.. Now he will beg to talk to me. Just wait and watch*smirks*

Everyone was kinda horrified seeing Gemini in this state. They knew how much attention Gemini needs and if Gemini wants, he will get it. They can only pray for that new boys safety.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the office<With Ohmnanon>

When your whole life, everyone either feared you or admired you or judge you, there was this person who gave the CEO headache just by smiling and that person is none other than the academic topper with valedictorian title NANON KORAPAT.

At first, Ohm thought that the new employee was just just an ordinary person from simple background but working with him made it realize how wrong he was.

While everyone in the office was busy talking about the handsome CEO, Nanon simply shook his head, avoiding the conversations with his colleagues.

This behaviour was certainly not unnoticed by Ohm but as much as he didn't want it, he always got annoyed with this.

Ohm was sure that no one can mess up his mind but that mere employee who did nothing always messed his mind up.

The employee that respects and is respected by everyone, loyal to the company, limited confidence, prioritize his work, no complaints and on top of that having handsome face with sweet dimples. No one could hate this human being.

In his whole life, the CEO never met anyone so different and hard to understand like that  employee. Whenever they have a talk, Ohm always gets more and more impressed by Nanon. Like this one time, Ohm even asked Nanon to be his PA but Nanon simply refused saying he still needs more experience and is still not capable for having higher position.

*Ohm's pov*

Sighing I called my secretary,

*in phone* Hello.. Yeah send employee Korapat to my office.. and yeah two cups of coffee.

Never, in my life I have tried to please anyone but Nanon? I don't know why I want to try hard. Its not like he has that attitude but precaution is better than care . We were classmates in college life but we never really care about each others presence and when he showed up for intern in my company, I never thought he would be permanent employee so soon.

I know he loves this job very much but still I want to keep him forever without any complaints. What if one day he resigns and join other companies? As a CEO, its my responsibility to keep employees with dedication and passion like him.

Everyone in my office are too scared to even look at me, but Nanon? He maintains eye contact throughout our talks and keeps that professional face every time.

*knock knock*>-<

Ohm: Come in.

Nanon: You called Mr.Pawat?

Ohm: Yes. I wanted to have a talk with you Nanon. Please have a seat.

Nanon: Thank u sir. 

Nanon took a seat in front of Ohm feeling confused because its not normal for any employee to have a TALK with their boss. Nanon was sure he didn't do any mistakes in his work. Heck!! he even cross checks before submitting because he didn't like complaints. Seeing Nanon in such deep thought, Ohm cleared his throat,

Ohm: Ahem.. yeah so Nanon I want to tell you that-

Nanon: Mr.Pawat I am sorry if I did something wrong. Please don't fire me .

Ohm: Huh*confusion* you are getting it wrong Nanon. I just wanted to ask something.

Nanon:*embarrassed* Sorry sir.

Ohm: I heard that you recently got your brother admission in the Chulalongkorn university.

Nanon: Yes sir. 

Ohm: I know it sounds personal but the fees are kinda tough so-

Nanon: No boss I think I get what you want to say but my brother is good at his academics and he got scholarship. So we can manage.

Ohm: That's really impressive of both of you. If you need some help with it, feel free to ask or I can ask Gem to -

Nanon: That won't be necessary boss.*nervous voice* I-I mean its his freshers year and I want him to enjoy it and he also doesn't like getting involved with new person haha*nervous laugh*

The last thing Nanon wanted was Fourth to get involved with Gemini. He knew both the brothers too well and one thing he was sure that getting involved with them means making your life a mess.

Meanwhile Ohm was shocked to see Nanon like this. He had never seen Nanon this scared and nervous. Their conversations were always business related. Whenever Ohm tried to talk other than work, Nanon simply brings up work and it was the first time he saw Nanon talk about something else.

Ohm: Oh its fine then.

Nanon: It was kind of you to think about my brother boss but we have a meeting with investors in some minute*keeping his professional face*

Yup when I said Nanon is professional, he is.

.

.

.

.

Ok this much for this chapter.. Hope you all like it>-<

And I am really sorry if there are some grammatical errors. You see sometimes I really have hard time figuring out right words and it becomes a mess haha. See u in the next chapter....:)

.

.

.

*characters thoughts*

Ohm: There is something you are hiding....

Nanon: Before hurting my cousin, you need to face me....

Gemini: You ignoring me was a big mistake....

Fourth: That senior is freaking creepy. I have to stay away from him more...