EP. 8 - The Evil Emperor Returns

Mulai dari awal

"What of it?"

The Patrolman grew serious. "I have a warning for you," he started. "We estimate the Frieza Force will grow to 1,000 members in approximately 91 Tiks."

About an Earth month, Montra thought. "So... what are you planning to do about it?"

"The Galactic Patrol has a policy against suicide missions, so there isn't much we can do. Their members in large numbers would most likely overwhelm the Patrolmen."

Montra frowned. "Why are you telling me then?"

"I hear the Saiyans are quite formidable these days," the Patrolman lightly smiled. "And the Saiyan who defeated Frieza is still alive, correct?"

The Prince felt a shiver up his spine. "He is..."

"Then, you have all the tools you need to survive an onslaught of the entire Force," the Patrolmen answered.

Montra glared. "That's it?"

The Patrolman wondered why he was dissatisfied. "Yes. That's all I came to tell you."

"Who are you?"

"Simply call me Merus."

Montra studied him. "Can I call upon you if I need help, Merus?"

Merus studied him in return. "I'll send help if need be." With that, he ended the transmission and took off.

The Prince crossed his arms. "What a cowardly Patrolman..."

~~~

Montra returned to the present. Goku wasn't interested in wiping out the Force if they weren't doing anything yet, and he wasn't going to ask for help from Vegeta. There had to be some way to quietly deter the Frieza Force...

"Your Highness."

He stopped in his tracks at a young girl. "Ah. Yucca Koh. What are you doing here?"

"I've been following you," she admitted.

"...What?"

"I know you're investigating the Frieza Force," she replied. "You seem to be receiving worse and worse news with each passing day. I want to help you."

"Your job is to protect my niece, the Princess."

Yucca glared. "Just tell me if Frieza has returned to life," she demanded. "We all know that monster wants the Red Jewel for himself. And if he is back, he will go after the Princess and the same thing will happen to her as to what happened to Her Majesty."

Montra flinched. He clenched his fists in anger. "I... can't answer that. I don't know," he shook his head. "A Galactic Patrolman told me the Frieza Force will reach 1,000 members in 91 Tiks."

"To attack who?"

"I don't know what their plan is. That's all the Patrolman told me..."

"I think Frieza would go after Goku first, just like he did all those years ago," Yucca replied. "He went to Earth only to be defeated again. This time would be no different."