𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜

ابدأ من البداية

Shivers ran up Brinley's body as she pulled Klaus closer to her, well as close as her bump would allow. The kiss quickly got heated as the two got completely lost in each other, hands wandered and Klaus pushed the dress down Brinley's body pooling at her feet. He scooped her up and Brinley wrapped her legs around Klaus's waist she could feel them moving before she was carefully lowered down onto the mattress.

Klaus stood over Brinley admiring her form dressed only in her black lace set, getting impatient Brinley wrapped her legs around Klaus's waist and pulled him down ontop of her. Klaus caught himself before he could place his entire weight on her and kept his hands up by her head, Brinley reached for her bottom of his shirt and Klaus sat up pulling it over his head before leaning down to kiss along the brunette's chest making her sigh in pleasure and run her fingers through his hair.

The couple quickly became enamored by one another articles of clothing went flying across the room, bodies conjoined in the most intimate breathtaking ways.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Brinley followed Klaus down to the living room, they were rudely interrupted by Marcel informing the couple that Davina was gone

Brinley followed Klaus down to the living room, they were rudely interrupted by Marcel informing the couple that Davina was gone. Brinley was shocked to hear this, after their time together last night she really thought that she was able to sooth Davina's doubts. But it seems as if the little witch is a good actress.

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus said as Brinley sat down on the couch

"She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back." Marcel shook his head making Brinley clench her jaw catching his attention. "What is it?"

"Well. I may have accidentally mentioned that Elijah killed Agnes." Brinley said and the two men looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm sorry! I didn't know it was a secret. She was scared and paranoid and I was just trying to make her feel better."

"That's just perfect. I really wish your kind heart would take a break my love." Klaus sighed in frustration making Brinley look down at her lap feeling like a scolded child

Before anything else could be said Elijah walked into the room gaining their attention, Brinley was just thankful she was off the chopping block.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition." Elijah said giving Brinley a look when he noticed her dejected expression which she responded to with a small smile

"What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" Marcel said stepping closer to Elijah making the noble original give him a look of displeasure