Pt 15: All By Myself

(The first part of this chapter is very smut loaded, soooo yuh)

Pickle's POV:
I finally got back to the hotel. I could be fired for how many days I spent out helping Taco, and the last attempt to get the egg thingy was a bust. I'm exhausted and sick. I haven't eaten much but cookies and hot water with leaves. And my lack of sleep also isn't helping my fucking head-ache, but whatever.

I walked through the orange halls, squinting even though the lights were dim. Everything felt blurry. A hazy long hallway acting as my enemy. I held the walls as I stumbled, but someone was there to help me.

"You okay? You better not be drunk, Pickle."

Knife. I couldn't quite make those words out. I hugged him and went limp, letting my weight off my feet.

"Woah! what's wrong?"
"Hmmpphh... tired..."

I burrowed my face into his chest.

"Damn it." Knife held me up, "You're lucky I love you, man."

OJ's POV:
The sound of skin clapping together as I thrust into him was no new sound. Same with pur moans of pleasure mixing in harmony.

I looked at paper. He clung to the sheets and moaned out my name, it was kind of cute.

"OJ! OJ! I'M SO CLOSE!~"

"M-Me too love..."

Man was he tight. I kept thrusting, harder and harder. His walls clenched up as he shivered in pleasure, this just made me feel better.

I had been holding all this stress and anger in for a while, and fucking one of the whores in my hotel wasn't gonna fix it. This twink, though? Hell yeah.

I released my cum into him and groaned. This made him reach climax too, cumming everywhere.

"Damn, Paper..."

"O-OJ..."

Suddenly the door creaks.

Instinctively I shoved Paper under the blankets.

"OJ??"

"Shut up."

Bomb opened the door.

"E-e-e-everything okay, b-b-boss? I h-h-heard y-yelling."
He stuttered.

"Wasn't me! Must've been someone else."

Bomb rolled his eyes.
"I-I-I-I-I thought y-y-you w-were f-f-f-finally g-g-g-getting p-pussy... o-or dick, i-i-if you s-s-s-swing that way."

I fake laugh, trying not to seem so obvious.

"Bomb, I'm not some fruit cake! I'd never fuck a guy. I have a reputation you know."

Bomb laughed.
"G-g-good..."

Bomb closed the door and walked away, I take a breath as I finally can drop the act. I uncover Paper.

"Sorry about that-"

Paper looked at me, eyed wet with tears of anger and shame.

"What the FUCK was that!?"

"Paper I-"

He slapped me across the face.

"IF I HAD KNOWN I WAS JUST A BURDEN TO YOU AND YOUR 'REPUTATION", JUST A SIDE PIECE, I WOULD'VE LEFT SOONER."

"Wait!-"

He grabbed his clothes and quickly put them on, headed for the door, opening it.

"I'm not just your bitch, OJ."

SLAM.

"Paper..."