𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆, 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 - 𝗴.𝗿𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❁

𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲: 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾

⍟  𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝖼, 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 !!

it was game day, chelsea against tottenham. we had spent couple of weeks in portugal, training and preparing for the pre season, before returning home to stamford bridge. emma had released the starting eleven players yesterday and me and guro were both listed, along with sam and millie. i was nervous to say the least, it was pre game jitters that took over. but magda gave her captain's speech in an attempt to hype us all up. we all ran out onto the pitch afterwards, took a knee, then the whistle blew. we were off.

the first half was anticlimactic, really. both sides scored a goal, leaving the score 1-1. after half time we were back out there, and pulling more tricks than ever. sam made a miraculous goal from 15 metres away, celebrating with her signature backflip. then tottenham equaled the score with a header that flew past our zecira. but it came down to the 85th minute when guro passed me the ball from across the field and i took a powerful kick for the ball to fly straight between their goalies' legs and into the net.

we finished the game after 5 minutes of injury time, and the score was 3-2 for chelsea. we all ran together and cheered, and i found guro, running up to her and jumping into a hug. she spun me around before placing me back down on the field. after we'd all taken a victory lap around the pitch, we all traipsed back to the changing rooms and celebrated even more, jumping around and singing.

when we finally made it back to our hotel, guro followed me to my room, telling me to get changed into 'dinner clothes' because she was taking me out. i was baffled and she wouldn't tell me where we were going, only that it was a restaurant somewhere. so i picked my clothes and got dressed, before she came to get me again. we drove around for a bit before she parked in front of a building, fairy lights hung around the entrance. it was a nice place, and the setting was perfect.

guro led me in, and spoke to the hostess who led us to a table and told us a waitress would be here soon. it didn't take that long before another woman came by, i assumed she was our waitress. we had looked through the menu, and told her what we wanted before she left again with a short nod and a smile thrown in my direction. when i turned back to look at guro, she didn't look too happy. "hva er galt, kjærlighet?" i spoke in guro's mother tongue, i had learnt norwegian for her. she looked up at me, more relaxed than before.

"servitøren, hun så på deg." she looks at me slightly sheepishly, and i giggle at her words. "du har ingenting å bekymre deg for. i am with you, not her." i spoke the last bit in english, just as our drinks came over. "the food will be over shortly." the waitress brushed her hand against mine as she placed the glasses down, and a less-than-subtle smirk was directed towards me too. i pulled my hand away immediately and grasped onto guro's in an attempt to both make her feel better and make myself feel better.

"i see what you mean." guro hums in response, holding onto my hand just as tight. eventually the food comes too, the waitress bearing it in her arms. she placed it down in front of us before asking, "is there anything else i can get you? maybe my number?" she looked directly at me, her hand hovering near my shoulder. i pulled back i little and shook my head, then guro went into protective girlfriend mode, as i liked to call it. "she has a girlfriend." her thick norwegian accent made it sound more aggressive and the woman looked over at her. her face paled at the sight of my angry partner and she backed right off.

i smiled at the sight, protective guro was my favourite. "det var heit." she grinned up at me when i spoke, blush tinting her cheeks.

" she grinned up at me when i spoke, blush tinting her cheeks