As they came near the guy, he looked towards them and muttered a sorry for suddenly coming in front of them . Devanshi asked him how did he came there as it felt like he was running and suddenly someone pushed him, he nodded confirming her suspicions. They asked the Guy's name and "Adarsh Gupta" He said.

He explained to them how that guy from whom Adarsh was running away pushed him and snatched an important file from his hand. It was an essential one as today he needs to sign the deal and if not it won't be possible ever and it was a highly confidential documents as per the instructions of the client and he doesn't know what to do now. Devanshi offered him help asking if he needs them to take him to the police and complain about the guy he refused instead asked if they could just follow behind the thief as he might've not gone so far. She nodded agreeing to help to which Manasvi glared at her. She just mouthed a "sorry " And walked towards their car.

While Devanshi was on driver's seat trying to follow up the thief's route Manasvi was shooting daggers at her from back seat for allowing a stranger to get in the car. In a few minutes Adarsh spotted the guy and getting down from the car got a hold of him taking the file and as he was going to make him sit in the car the guy ran away stabbing Adarsh on his arm. Devanshi and Manasvi ran to his help. Making him sit on the back seat Devanshi asked Manasvi to do his first aid as being a med student she always carried one in her bagpack. She then asked Adarsh about where he wants them to drop him. Adarsh gave her the directions which lead to a huge company, he then requested them to come inside as he wants them to meet his Boss, who will surely appreciate their help as it was because of them he was able to atleast save the file.

Although refusing, as Adarsh was persistent on his request they entered the building following him and went to the top floor he asked them to wait there as he will just call his Boss and left for the Boss' cabin. As he left, the Elevator's door opened revealing a dangerously handsome guy with an annoyed expression on his face, even with his annoyed expression he managed to look so handsome. His jaw sharp, eyes deepest shade of brown, jet black silky hair, 6ft height, formal clothing- perfectly tailored three piece suit; he was talking to a guy who was walking behind him and he felt a gaze on himself, it was Devanshi.

She couldn't take her eyes off him, never in her life had she ever felt like this towards a guy, but today she felt an unknown pull towards him she took a step ahead while as he looked at her even he couldn't look away, noticing her features, her innocent dark brown doe eyes, her dark brown curls tied in a braid with no make up face, mole on right cheek and another mole exactly in the middle of her collar bone above her sternum, making her look like an angel, and her short height was just a cherry on top making her look the most innocent person in this world.

He took few steps forward towards her and stood in front of her and just as they were lost in their own world Adarsh came bringing them back to reality and pulling Manasvi's head out of her mobile.
"Hey Ved, see I was looking for you, these two ladies helped me today. " Saying he explained the entire incident and as he was proceeding further Vedansh clenched his jaw and as he finished he shut his eyes trying to calm himself.

"How much money? " He asked looking at Devanshi making every one shocked.
"How much money did he gave and what's his plan? " He raised his voice a bit.
"What are you trying to say? " Devanshi said not understanding the meaning of his words.

"Exactly what you heard. Now trying to act innocent,it won't work either you confess or I'll call the police."Gritting his teeth he said to the girls.

" Stop Ved, what are you doing? she helped me." Pleaded Adarsh.
"Adarsh, you don't understand, why would someone help a stranger, she is definitely sent by him, He called me saying he has planned against us and you think they weren't involved." Explained Vedansh to Adarsh, who was not agreeing to his statement.

"You are misunderstanding them, it's not like that... " And before he could say anything he heard a voice.
"Call the police. "
Devanshi said, she had enough of this and now really wanted to leave but not until proves herself innocent.

" Call the police, I won't go until you do so. So just please don't hesitate and continue. " She said being annoyed

Here Manasvi was looking at her knowing this incident had triggered her bestie. Bringing the memories when she tried to help others and was blamed unnecessarily.

"Look miss if it's one of your tricks of making me back down then you are totally wrong it won't happen and as you said I'm calling the police and stick to your words and stay here till then. " Vedansh said making Adarsh's eyes go wide by shock how he was reacting today. It wasn't his usual self but yet he blamed himself for asking them to come only to get insulted by his friend.

"Think again Ved before you do something you'll regret"
"I won't regret anything"saying this he called the police and everybody waited patiently for the police to arrive. As the police arrived and continued their investigation, they cooperated.

While the officer interrogating them came out of the cabin, a lady officer came who knew Devanshi as she helped her in a drug case earlier, she knew she was the owner of the Rao fragrances and she was no culprit. Thus she asked the officer why was she being interrogated and officer explained her everything in detail.

Listening to this she went into Vedansh's cabin and explained him everything and she had come here to inform him about the real culprit as he had called her about the threat call.
Vedansh was in shock but he asked the officer to ask them to leave. The officer went to the girls and explained the entire situation and asking them to now leave as interrogation was done. As they came out of the cabin Devanshi saw the police officer with Vedansh and recognized her as
Ms. D'Angelo whom she once helped and understood everything.

She thanked the officer and was about to leave when Adarsh called her name and apologized to both of them on behalf of Vedansh. Vedansh was not able to form any words, he was too ashamed to even look in her direction.

"It's fine Mr. Gupta, it wasn't your fault anyways" Replied Manasvi.
Devanshi didn't utter a single word after that and was about to leave but Vedansh wanted to apologize and hear her voice and free himself from the guilt.
"I'm sorry " He said hastily as she was going to leave, she just glanced over her shoulder, looked him in the eyes Vedansh hoped she would say something, anything even if it's an insult he wanted to hear it so that he could feel relieved; but much to his dismay she chose to stay silent and walked away from there leaving a restless Vedansh behind.