Did you get a bill from Allah

Quote of the day: Be a Muslim that want to pray, not the one that thinks he has to. There is a massive difference between the two. Everyone wants their prayers and wishes answered on time. But how many of us actually pray on Time.

Chapter 7: Did you get a bill from Allah

A/N: Before you read this story plz make sure that you read it with at most concentration and plz understand the meaning behind it. Well my eyes were full of tears while writing this. Hope you guys also feel the same.

A man reached 70 years of age and was effected by a disease. Which made him unable to urinate. The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure the disease. He agreed to do the operation as the problem was giving him severe pain for days. When the operation was completed the doctor gave him abill which covered all the cost.

After looking at the bill, the man started crying. Upon seeing this, the doctor said "If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for you." The old man replied, "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying because Allah let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill !!"

SubhanAllah!! We rarely thank Allah for these things which are indeed great favours. Let us ask Allah to grant us the ability to recognize His bounties and thank Him often.

"And He gave you of all that you asked for and if you count the blessing of Allah, never will you be able to count them(?)"  Al-Quran (14:34)

A/N:
And if you were to count Allah's favors, you would not be able to number them; most surely Allah is Forgiving,Merciful. [ Sūrah al-Nahl : 18]

Our lives are a continuous succession of Allah’s gifts. Many
people, due to their outlook on life or their circumstances, fail to see that they are receiving Allah’s bounty. Allah has made it clear that we will never be able to count all of His blessings upon us, since they are innumerable.

It is as simple as making dua to Allah for things to go the right in your life. The only thing that Allah asks in return is your gratitude to Him. Make it a habit
to say “Alhamdulillah” at every good news or at every good turn in your life. Not to forget, be thankful to Allah for saving you from any calamity also.

In seeking to thank Allah , not only do you please Him, but you are sure to receive success in return – in abundance. Do not forget, Allah loves those who thank Him. Be grateful throughout your day. When you
wake up in the morning, when you eat or drink, when you give charity and more so when you listen to the Holy Quran, always say ‘Alhamdulillah’. As the Quran says,

“And remember when your Lord proclaimed, “If you are
grateful, I will surely increase you in favour. But if you
deny indeed, my punishment is severe.” [ Quran: Chapter
14, Verse 7 ]

Allah has blessed us with soo much, yet we dwell on the negative. Make a list of all the things your grateful for, no matter how small they are. Remember that when your grateful, Allah will bless you more.

"And(remember) when your proclaimed: if you give thanks, I will give you more (of my blessings)" Quran [14:17]

Make a habit of saying "Alhamdulillah" (all praise be to Allah) at every ease and hardship.

**Don't forget to vote,comment & shar and for more Islamic post follow me on instagram at ideal_muslima**

Checkout my another book "Beneficial Ramadan Tips" it's worth of your time

*** Lot's of love from

yazztaj ***