Chapter 20

"Tony, this is my mom." "Pleased to meet you."Helen tells him.

"This is my dad." Violet tells Tony. "Oh, we've met." Bob says chuckling.

"And this...is embarrassing. "Charmed, I'm sure." Dash says in a british accent making May giggle at her boyfriend.

"My little brother, Dash and his girlfriend May." She says as May waves and Jack-Jack throws a toy. "And the baby is Jack-Jack. I tried to limit it to one parent." Violet says.

"We're all going to a movie, too, Tony. Don't mind us." Helen says.

"We'll be sitting on the other side of the theater. Not watching you." Bob says joking.

"He's kidding.They are only dropping us, May and Dash off at the theater. They have other things to do!"

"So, you guys are close, I guess." Tony says chuckling. "Yeah, I guess." Violet says.

"We can get closer!" Bob says "Bob!" Helen says laughing.

They stop in front of the theater but see criminals pass shooting guns. The Parrs and May look at each other and confuses Tony.

"STOP! Let us out!" Violet says as she pushes Tony out. "Here, large popcorn, small soda. Save me a seat, center, about eight rows back." she says gets back in the car. "I'll be back before the previews are over!" Violet yells out to him.

The family puts on their masks and Bob's car reveals his Incredibile.

"Let's do this before nightmare on elm street starts!" May says making Dash nod his head.