𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

"It was really brave and wise of you to say that during the game."

Chisato almost fell backwards and stumbled a bit. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Y-yyou're Inarizaki volleyball team's captain?!"

"Ah yes. My name is Kita Shinsuke, yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

(Yoroshiku onegaishimasu - よろしくお願いします - means nice to meet you)

"U-uuh-"

"Hmm?"

"My name is Himeji Chisato-" answered Chisato in a sweet voice, then suddenly she started blurting out random words

"IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU KITA-SAN NOW I GOTTA GO BYE!"

Chisato did a small bow and scrambled away as fast as she could

"THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING." thought Chisato as her mind was erupting like a volcano. Suddenly she bumped into another guy, and boy, Chisato was blushing even harder.

"Woah there cutie. Are you trying to run away from Kita-san?" asked the guy.

Chisato slowing lifted her head up and jumped up in fear.

"M-mm-miya-san!"

"Ohh you know my name! Lemme take you out on a date then~" said Atsumu cheerfully.

"I-I-I-"

"Atsumu, you won't be able to ask her out since we are leaving Tokyo in 20 minutes." said Kita back sternly.

"Party pooper~" whispered Suna quietly.

Chisato wanted to talk to the volleyball team but she had no idea what to say. She finally opened her mouth and blurted.

"U-uhh I am moving to Hyogo prefecture!"

Atsumu bounced up like a bunny and suddenly went up to Chisato and held her hands.

"Ehhhhhh!? Tomato cutie, you're moving to Hyogo?! Which school are you going to?"

"T-tomato cutie?"

"Yeah that's you. You blush so hard, like your cheeks are super red."

"Atsumu, quit giving other people rude nicknames"

"Fine. ANYWAYS, which school are you going to? You can come to Inarizaki and be my cute girlfriend!" chirped Atsumu again and again kind of annoying Chisato.

"Atsumu, you are talking so "directly" to her, she might be older than you. You know how to respect a senpai right?" glared Kita dully.

"Oh um I'm a 1st year..." chimed in Chisato quietly.

"Ah I see."

"Oi! Kita, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna! We're leaving soon, go on the bus right now!"

Chisato looked away for a second and before Kita left, she tapped him gently on the shoulders.

"Ano.. May I ask what is your name again?.."

"Kita Shinsuke. Hope we can meet again, see you."

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶

𝐀/𝐍

✿ OOOOOP another chapter done! mb if its rlly bad and im so sorry for the super slow updates! ive been pretty busy so pls give me some time

- BluuHina