𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨

"Ojousama, your father is calling you." exclaimed the maid as she hurried to the young lady's room. 

(Ojousama - おじょうさま means Miss or young lady who is highly respected by others)

"Oh, thank you so much for telling me, I'll go find him right now" answered the young lady.

"That is no problem, you're welcome."

The young lady bowed to her maid and walked elegantly to her father's study to meet him. It was a busy night in Shibuya, and it was raining a little bit. As the young lady walked through he corridor, she glanced at her reflection in the mirror and wondered why her father wants to talk with her. Ever since the passing of her mother, her father barely communicated or chatted with her about anything. 

"This is unusual..." she thought, "Why would father want to talk to me right now?"

She knocked on the door and bowed to her father with respect. Her father was in his big office chair faced to the big window that showcased mother's old garden.

"Chisato," said father still with his body faced to the window.

"Yes?.."

"I am sorry for this sudden news, but we are moving to Hyogo prefecture."

Chisato's eyes widened like as if she saw a dead body right in front of her. She was to stunned to even say a word. Tokyo is her hometown, she grew up there, all of her friends are there, she'll rather die than to move to another new place.

"Chisato, we are going to move during summer break, you can say your farewells to your friends and teachers soon since your 1st year is ending anyways."

Silence.

"Did you hear what I just said?"

She completely ignored what her father had just said. Chisato felt like a raging hurricane inside her body. How could her father be so careless? She made so much friends this year, it's her first year of high school and now she's letting go all of these? 

"Yes father, I will prepare for the move."

"Good. Just for your information, we are moving to Hyogo because I have a really big design project going on ever there, and I want to spend some time with your grandmother."

"Yes father."

"You can choose your own school this time, just let me know which one by next week."

"Yes father, thank you so much for giving me this privilege."

"You may go now, have a good night Chisato."

"Hai, oyasuminasai. Osaki ni shitsureshimasu."

(Hai, oyasuminasai. Osaki ni shitsureshimasu. - はい、お休みなさい。お先にしつれします。 means "Alright, have a great night. Excuse me for leaving before you.")

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ 

𝐀/𝐍

✿  Hiii! Im so sorry abt this super short chapter but im typing the 2nd and 3rd chapter right now, I'll try to give yall fast updates and new chapters. (Kita coming in soon ;D )

Lotsa luv <33 Enjoy!!

- BluuHina