Johnson imagine

*Jordyn's P.O.V*
I was sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story when Jack walked in with Sam, Nate and Johnson.
"Hey babe" Jack said kissing my cheek
"Hey" I replied
"The girls are coming over soon" I said
"Ok call me when they get here and the boys and I will come down and hang out with you guys" he said walking up the stairs.

*20 minutes later*
I heard a knock on the door so I got up and answered it. My three best friends were standing there with lots of junk food.
"Hey girls"
"Hey Jordyn" they said in unison
"JACK THE GIRLS ARE HERE" I yelled up stairs.
"COMING" he yelled down the stairs.
Jack, Johnson, Nate and Sammy all came down stairs and said hi to Christine, Layla and Ann.
"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Johnson said
"Why not" Christine said
Everyone else just nodded there head.
We all sat in a circle with the junk food in the middle.
"Johnson truth or dare" Sam said
"Dare" Johnson said with a smirk 😏
"I dare you to kiss the hottest girl here" Sam said.
I wasn't really paying attention as I got a text from Gilinsky asking who he thinks it would be when suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. When I looked up it was Johnson.
Jack got up and punched Johnson square in the face.
My friends and I looked at each other shocked all except Layla cos she was dating him and I was the only one who knew. She looked at me with pain, disappointment, sadness and shock.
"LAYLA" I yelled after her as she got up and ran away.

*Layla's P.O.V*
I can't believe he did that I love Johnson and I told him about 6 months ago.
We started dating 4 moths ago when he told me he loved me. We were gonna tell everyone that we were going out today but I suppose we aren't anymore.
"LAYLA" I heard someone yell after me.
It was Jordyn.
"What do you want?" I spat at her.
"Look Layla I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to do that" she said with sorrow in her eyes.
"I forgive you but I'm never going to date anyone ever again"
"C'mon what if me and the girls take you out to go man hunting tomorrow?"
"Ok but I'm only going to get my mind off things"
--------------------------------
Ok so I'm going to post part 2 if you guys want me to but you need to let me know 😊
Love you guys lots 😘
Lots of Love Jordyn Xx 💋😍