Chapter 14

*before you start reading, i just want to say, oh my God I am so sorry, it's been a month since i've updated! I'm really sorry!!"

Max’s POV

“Get the fuck off me! You’ve done enough damage! Fuck you and your fucking masks, and you stupid plans to abduct us, what the fuck is your problem, this is fucking ridiculous!” I was acting like a mad man, but I didn’t care one bit! That is three out of  the eight of us, it’s beyond ridiculous now, it’s just plain scary. One of the masked men took my arm again, and I snatched it away. “Didn’t I tall you to fuck off?!” I screamed at him, as I went to punch him, before being held back from another masked man, behind me, who, sadly, was too strong for me. I gave up my struggle, and was flung harshly into a dark, small, square room. When I looked up, and my eyes focused, I spotted two people in the corner, huddled together: Nareesha, and Nathan. It was such a relief to know they were alive! 

“Hi guys.” I murmured.

“Not you Max.” was all Nareesha said.

“Sorry. This guy’s good.” I sighed.

“No shit Sherlock.” Nathan said sarcastically.

“Oh how I’ve missed your sarcastic face baby Nath!” I tried to lighten the distressed mood. I picked myself off the ground, and went over to them, kneeling down, and embracing them in a huge bear hug, not saying anything, we didn’t need to right now.

The Stealer’s POV

“Bring them in.” I ordered my entourage who was waiting by my door. A moment later, my prisoners were escorted in by three of my capturers. “Thank you. You can leave now, but guard the door outside.” I said to the capturers. They said nothing, and exited. 

“So. Nathan, Nareesha, and now, oh look, it’s Max!” I said in mock delight. “How happy I bet you are to see me.”

“We can’t see you, because you have a fucking mask attached to your head.” The bald one, Max, said. I sniggered. 

“Fair point.”

“Do you know what’s not fair?” Nathan said aggressively. I raised my eyebrows, asking him to go on.

“That you’ve taken us prisoners, for no apparent reason, especially a female! Do you know how wrong this is!” 

“I am aware. You should be lucky one, I am not sexually involved with dear Nareesha-” She pulled a face as I said this. “-and two, that I have not killed you, yet.” I added. I was planning to kill them, of course I was, I was just waiting. 

“Why are we here?” Nareesha asked.

“It’s all part of my plan. You will find out soon. I called you in here, to ask for your assistance. Yours particularly, Nathan.” I said sinisterly.

“What?” He snapped at me.

“I need a way to capture Amelia Hunter, or Sharp, whatever way you want to put her name. I could easily do it myself, but I suggest you don’t want her harmed?” I asked.

“No!” Nathan shouted. He really was besotted by her.

“Well, then you will be willing to phone her, and tell her she needs to meet you somewhere, say, Knockground Alley? She will arrive, we will be waiting, and we will capture her? She will be only too eager to meet you again, she’ll believe anything. If you disagree, I will scare them, horribly. I have camera’s attached to their house, and people positioned near the house, ready to pounce if you don’t want to do this. What do you think? “

“I-I-can’t.” Nathan stammered. “I can’t lie to her.” 

“Well then, you leave me no choice.”

Nathan’s POV

He switched on the projector in his office, and instantly, our familiar house sprang into view. It was 4am in the morning, according to the clock on The Stealer’s wall, but in the camera, I could see that the lights were still on in the front room. They were all awake. 

“Are you stationed? Get ready, in ten seconds.” The Stealer said down a mobile he had just produced. He becan to count in a chilling voice.

Ten…

Nine…

What were they going to do?

Seven…

Six…

Were they going to kill them? “Stop!” I screamed helplessly.

“Halt the procedure.” The Stealer said down the phone. “Have you reconsidered?” He asked.

“Well, uh, no.” I said sheepishly.

“Very well. Nareesha, Max, please leave the room. You will be escorted back.” He said, and pressed a buzzer on his desk, and two masked men came in, and escorted a struggling Max and a helpless Nareesha out of the room.

“Why did you do that?” I asked in shock.

“I think you should witness this yourself. To torture you more for not agreeing to this.”

“No.” I gasped.

“Continue.” He said down the phone. 

Four…

I watched the screen, waiting for what was going to happen…

Two…

One…

Suddenly, there was a loud bang, and I stared in horror at the screen. A blaze had flared up, surrounding the house. They were going to burn down. I saw all their faces appear at the window, they looked distraught. The camera changed to inside the house, fuck knows how they got a camera in there. Mia was pacing up and down the room, and I think she was saying ‘we’re finally dying. I’m too young to die’ This can’t happen. They can’t just die!

“STOP!” I screamed. “MAKE IT STOP, I’LL DO IT, I’LL PHONE MIA, JUST PLEASE DON’T KILL THEM!” 

“Wise choice Nathan. I never intended to hurt them, just scare them, but now that you’ve agreed to help me… stop, he’s agreed.” He said once again down the phone. Instantly, the flames went out.  He pressed the buzzer again, and another masked man entered. 

“Take him back. Bur bring him here again at 7am. We will phone Amelia then, and will capture her later.” I began to be dragged out of the room. 

“Oh, and Nathan, if you were planning to refuse later on today, I  won’t just scare them next time, I will kill them.”

________

I AM SO SORRY.  had complete writer's block, because the way I wanted it to go wasn't really working out, so I had to re-think a lot of things, hope you aren't angry! Also, schoolwork is still taking over my life! I will try my hardest to be more frequent with this fanfiction! I'm so sorry:(