Argument

"What do you want for lunch today sweetie" you ask putting maddie down "erm cheese sandwich please" he asks "comeing right up" you head into the kitchen and make Maddie a sandwich "there you go one sandwich sandwich for my beautiful little girl" you says giving him the sandwich until some opens the door "hi daddy mummy made me a sandwich" Maddison tells him "hey mads, lilly can we go talk upstairs please" he says in a serious tone you already assume he found out about the date "Mads we'll be back in a minute you just sit and watch peppa while eating your sandwich" you tell her "okay mummy" she replys

You Guys head upstairs and go into your room where you sit yourself down on the bed

"What were you doing on a date with Bukayo last night" he shouts "im allowed to go on a date with anyone i want jude" you tell him "no no your not you dont need to be going on dates lilly" he replies "i know i dont need to but i want to" you say "what about me and Maddison what about our family" he complains "jude there is no me and you there hasn't been for 3 yrs now and its not like im dating bukayo we just went on a date" you tell him staring into his eyes "well do you like him" he asks you "jude i dont but even if i did thats non of your buisness i dont get myself involved in your love life" you say "theres nothing to be involved in" he says "im sorry what about that girl whp had a boyfriend that you were fucking because i know about that Jude" you shout "thats not a serious thing we didnt go on date and things it was just a fling" he trys defending himself "even if it was a fling i was still upset jude" you complain "well if i knew you would be upset i wouldnt have dont it" he tells you "you know thats not true jude" you look at him "yes it it i always put you first no matter what" he looks back at you "then why did we break up" you says "that was different that was my future" he says "then just keep focusing on your future jude because i cant do this anymore you come to my house all upset because i went on a date with Bukayo and you didnt even let me explain that i told him that i didnt want a second date so i could see if something could happen with you again but what you want with your life is very clear so u can go now and we can talk when you stop acting like a child" you firmley say "but...." he starts saying "No buts, please leave jude im not in the mood to do this right now" you say staring at him as he starts to walk away "I never stopped loving you lily" he says with a small smile "me neither Jude but right now I can't love you" you say as he walks out the door  and u just burst into tears.

You clean yourself up and go downstairs to sit with Maddison "are u okay mummy, u and daddy were shouting" she asks you "don't worry I'm fine now I'm with you" you say getting under the blanket she had on and cuddling him "are u and daddy still freinds" she asks "yeah ofcs me and daddy will always be freinds" you smile at her