Chapter 8

"Shit." I groaned, covering my face with my hands, roaring into them as he eased gently from my body.

"What's wrong?" How could he even ask that?

"Baby?"

I growled, sat up and shoved him back away from me. 

He was still wearing his suit jacket. I was the only one naked from the waist down, my short sleeved shirt having been torn open, buttons flying in every direction.

Yanking it off, I wiped myself with it, grabbed my undies and jeans, pulled them on and when searching for my boots.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, now I have to go back to my hotel room, half naked and explain to the nice man waiting there, that I cheated on him and we're over and-"

"There's no way if it was serious at all that you would have let me put you up against a wall. That is not you."

"Oh no?"

"No, dear." He assured me with a very evil grin. "Loyal is how you are made."

"Oh yeah, because I feel quite stupid right now being loyal to you." He feel the pain from my words.

"What are you even doing with him? Are you dating?"

"I-"

"Have you even fucked him?"

"That is none of your business!" I was indignant.

He grunted. "Yeah, I didn't think so."

"Help me find my boots!" I snapped at him.

"I would like to point out that the night we met, I had you in my car."

"Yes, remind me of one of my finer moments."

"Oh, it was fine." His voice come out low and rumbling, and he tipped his head, staring at me.

"And hot and sexy and wild. You look all sweet and innocent on the outside, but you fuck wild."

"Charming

"Charming." I rolled my eyes to him.

He laughed at me.

"May I just compliment your ass again? It's fucking gorgeous."

"Boots!" I growled at him.

"There's one under the table." He cleared his throat.

I pulled it on and looked around for the other one. "Plant."

"Shit."

"I'll go with you to explain things to Nanon." He said cheerfully, straightening his jacket, looking model perfect again, nothing out of place, even his hair that he raked his fingers through. He had discarded the filled condom, tucked himself back in his pants, and was ready to follow me home.