Kaya kahit noong natulog na ang Manlilikha, Abaddon protected Zakhar.

When Astra is busy destroying the darkness, he gives his life and swore to protect the people, to guide the souls, to destroy and slay the monsters.

Even when Aesha betrayed them, he kept his promise to his father that he would protect his creation.

But he was sealed in the black hole for thousands and millions of years, but despite that, he still slays demons and monsters there. Dahil si Abaddon ang Diyos ng kamatayan, the afterlife became void, naputol ang daanan ng mga patay at buhay, at nanatili siya sa daluyan ng kawalan at liwanag.

Napuno ng dugo ng mga halimaw at demonyo ang kamay ni Abaddon. The emotion he has, it became a curse. Everytime he would swing his sword, he would remember the old man's nagging, how Astra pulled his ear and how Aesha would throw her slippers at her.

As he remembers the happy memories he had with his brother, sister and creator. His chest was as if being torn apart.

Why would the creator teach him to depend on him when he's destined to be alone in this darkness?

He continued to slay, to kill, to defend the souls of those who're journeying to the afterlife. He fought and swung his sword until there's no enemy anymore.

He remained on top of hierarchy preying on monsters until he extinguished all demons in the afterlife everytime they sprung.

He destroyed evil and protected people, until he couldn't feel emotion anymore. Until he was consumed by insanity.

But while he's starting to become the destroyer just like his title, Astra's light came in the path of the dead, and that's when he realized that Astra—-his brother is still alive.

His emotions came back, and now he's back, while his feet touch the ground, he can't stop his rage. The Continent of Agrona—-the place he protected for thousands years, the gift of his father...reeks the smell of murder and thousands of sins.

His eyes meet the eyes of Garam... he clenched his fist, the descendants of Koráki—-which is his first animal friend--was in front of him.

"H-Hoy...." Nabigla si Abaddon sa boses niya, it's not his usual voice. It's not masculine and handsome like usual.

He walks, but he wonders why his feet seem small. Lumapit siya kay Garam na merong inis sa mukha.

"T-Tang inamers...." Garam was sitting in filthy ground... parang malaki ito sa paningin ni Abaddon.

"Tang inamers! Bat parang ang laki naman ng tao?!"

Abaddon's face was irritated.

"Hoy babae! Sino ka! Anong nangyari?!"

Garam blinks twice, but Abaddon continues to demand.

"Hoy! Lumuhod ka hangal na babae! Anong karapatan mong huminga?!"

Nanlisik ang mata ni Abaddon nang makarinig siya ng yabag ng mga paa. He looks at sorrounding which fills with undead and it makes him gritted his teeth.

Meanwhile, Jima and his men arrived at the scene. Sakay-sakay ng kabayo at may dala silang lahat na mga katana.

Yurio felt his goosebumps as he looked at Abaddon. He clearly sees a six or seven year old boy, but his presence doesn't belong in this world. Using his calculative mind, he already deduces a hypothesis which is close to a fact.

That's the God of death, the guardian of Agrona, the destroyer created by the Creator.

Kusa si Yurio na naglakad papalapit kay Abaddon, Jima can also feel Abaddon's energy and their eyes widened when they look at the sky... as if there's a hole in the red skies, a blue sky was there.... tila naurong ang kulay pulang kulay ng langit at muling sumulpot ang asul....

A blue normal sky....which they can never see for centuries.

Abaddon watches as Yurio kneel, bowing and greeting him with honor, respect and adoration.

"We welcome the resurrection of the god of death."

And that's the beginning of legend for the city of Agrona. The revival of a god happened, meanwhile, on the barrier of a city, a pair of feet touched the ground as he steps forward to the destination of his journey.

A young man smiled. Meron itong kahel na mata na tila nagiging asul at nagliliwanag pag tinatamaan ito ng araw, patunay na may kung anong kapangyarihan ang nasa loob ng katawan niya.

His short and dirty colored blonde hair sways as it touches the wind. His gentle face which reflects the divinity inside him leaves an impression on the group of bandits in front of the border trying to rip them off or even kill them.

"HOY!" a group of bandits surround them.

But just a single gaze of the young man to them, as if they saw a light hundredth times lighter than the sun.

They all became blinded. The bandits screamed and cried while feeling the pain of their eyes as it was burning.

"I still can't control my power..." he gently said.

Azrael, together with Acres and Marionette, finally arrived at Agrona.

⚔︎☠⚔︎

Abaddon: His City Of Undeadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें