Chapter 17- I'd Do Anything

A/N-- 3 more chapters and an epilouge! I didn't even realise that I miss counted the chapters so i'm sooooo sorry! Read on!

-JustOneGirl3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

"You know what the really funny thing is? I always hear Kris say, "I'd do anything for you, Taylor." but she has never told me that." Rob complained, crossing his arms. Kristen put a finger under his chin and lifted it.

"Rob, you know I'd do anything for you. You're my on love." She said, kissing him. I'll admit for the longest time I had a crush on Kristen, but I'd never betray Rob. He's such a good friend to me, why not be to him? But ever sense I bumped into Flora I've been head over heels.

"You know Flo, why weren't any of your friends at the wedding?" Kristen asked, non-chalantly. I saw Flora stiffen slightly, oh here we go.

"All my friends were there.

"Besides us, all of your non-famous friends."

"Ugh. I don't have any non-famous friends..." Flora sighed, putting her hand in mine. Rob and Krsten looked half-shocked, like they couldn't believe it.

"What about the one you were with the day you met Taylor? At Starbucks." Rob insisted.

"We're not friends anymore... We haven't been for a long time now." She sighed, gulping down the rest of her wine. I rubbed her back for a minute until she decided she was ready to tell Kris and Rob why they weren't friends anymore.

"The day I ran into you and Taylor, the friend that was with me--" She paused for a second. "Hunter, he was the gay best friend. I had known him for a very long time. But after I met Tay, our friendship went downhill." She sighed once again, thinking of how to explain it. "The first couple of weeks, he was fine. Hunter kept all the secrets about Taylor and I. But after about a month Hunter was fed up with me." Flora started to choke on her tears, but held them back by clearing her throat.

"I was head over heels for Taylor, I never stopped talking about him, I spent all my extra time with him. I didn't hang out with Hunter or any of my friends anymore. o one day I was at home with Hunter and I guess my comment was just outrageous. he said something about hair gel, and I said something along the lines of Taylor uses to much hair gel and he freaked out. He told me that ever sense I had met Tay I had been ignoring friends and I never payed attention to anything else, I was a jerk, blah, blah, blah/ Hunter left my house that day, never returned a call or text. That's when Taylor and I had our break, I refused to leave the house. I was an insignificant jerk and I deserved what he said to me." Flora squeezed my hand and looked down to the ground, trying her best to keep the tears down.

"How long has it been?" Rob asked, sympathetically.

"Almost three years."

"Call him," Kristen stated, like it wasn't a big deal. Flo's eyes grew wide at the sudden statement, looking at Kris like she was a mad-man.

"He probably doesn't even have the same number anymore, plus why would he want to talk to me now?" She asked.

"As much as it's a crazy idea, She's right Flo. Call him. You shouldn't have had to lose your best friend over me." I rubbed the backof my neck nervously. I slipped my hand into her purse, pulling out her cell phone. I took it from her and unlocked it, scrolling through her contacts down to Hunter. Handing the phone back to her I kissed her forehead lightly.

"Do it." She hesitated before finally pressing call, putting it on speaker. It rang for a couple seconds before we heard an answer from the other side.

"Hunt-- Hunter?" Flora asked, nervously.

"Yes?" I heard him chuckle from the other end.

"This is Flora, I called to appologize. You don't have to accept it, just know how sorry I am and that--" He cut her off.

"Flora, I forgive you. That was three years ago. I'm way over it. Just glad to know you still care about me."

"I never stopped. Uhm, we have a lot of catching up to do though..." Flo hesitated.

"Yeah we do, you first."

"Well... I married Taylor yesterday and--"

"Holy shit! No way, congrats sister. Tell Taylor I said that too." I smiled, ah... how i love Kristen's ideas.

"I will, what's your news?"

"I'm kind of married too..." Flora's eyes grew wide and smiled into the phone.

"To who?!"

"You'll never believe this but... Andy." That name sounded familiar.

"Andy... My ex-boyfriend Andy? Holy shit, but congrats to you too." Oh, Flo's steady boyfriend she broke up with to be with me. "Is Andy with you?"

"Yeah, we have an apartment together at the edge of town." The same complex as ours?

"No way! That's where Taylor and I live!"

"We live in the same apartment complex and didn't know it?! Which one do you live in, Andy and I will come up there and--"

"We're not there. Me, Taylor, Kristen and Rob are in the Carribean for our honeymoon."

"Oh... Damn. Well, I better let you go. I have to cook dinner, oh and I'm glad you called. I missed my best friend."

"Kristen and Taylor told me to call you." She laughed.

"Thanks, hunk!" He yelled, loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him remembering the nickname he gave me.

"Bye, Hunt."

"Bye, Flo." They both ended the call.

Flora was smiling brightly, like the whole world was restored again.

"My world is absolutely perfect now, I have my best friends, my family and my hunk of a husband. I don't think life could get any better."