According to the bet agreement between the three of them, Fang Lian said this now, as if he was willing to admit defeat.

Shepherd Xing was not surprised by this, because the system included the existence of Wen Feihang and Fang Lian in his production team as early as a few months ago. Obviously, according to the calculation of the system, no matter what they Whether they will be selected depends on the personalities of Wen Feihang and Fang Lian, and they will eventually join his team.

What's more, with their super-level performance in this production, Shepherd Xing doesn't think the three of them will lose to others.

"Let's talk about this later." After sorting out the seven short animations and sending them to the corresponding persons in charge of the seven subway lines, Mu Suxing stretched his waist and stood up from his seat: "It's hard to finish the animation. Let's have a good meal first—let's go, I'll treat you."

*

"Is that all the works sent over?"

In a medium-sized playback room, a young woman in a light gray lady's suit tapped the button on the remote control, with an undisguised disappointment on her face: "Why are these vulgar videos coming and going? One month is the final trial stage of the 'Cultural City', so how can I make a deal?"

The video collection for the subway cultural propaganda column has been going on for more than half a year, but Yan Yiling is not very satisfied with the works sent to her.

It's not that she has any prejudice against funny and other entertainment videos. The subway is one of the symbols of the fast pace of modern life. People come and go to work in a hurry, and watching some entertainment and funny videos is not a kind of enjoyment, but in Yan Yiling It seems that it is a waste to put this kind of video on the subway cultural propaganda column!

For things like funny videos, passengers can watch short video websites and social platforms by themselves, so they can easily see them?

For such a precious place as the subway cultural propaganda column, of course, a truly meaningful video must be played!

Seeing Yan Yiling's frowning and impatient expression, the staff at the side also felt very helpless.

It stands to reason that in a metropolis like Xingning City, there shouldn’t be a lack of contestants for this kind of event, but this time the event call, I don’t know what the higher-ups think, they just want to completely separate the seven subway lines Come on, solicit papers separately. In this way, won't excellent works be scattered invisibly?

Indeed, the event did not clearly indicate that multiple submissions are not allowed, but it is foreseeable that anyone who is confident in his or her work, or who is well-known in the industry, will not make multiple submissions things to come. In this way, the excellent works that they can receive on Line 1 will naturally be divided by other lines.

Why didn't Yan Yiling understand this truth in her heart?

She sighed, got up and walked out, ready to have lunch. She didn't have any hope for the following videos, and now she even started to consider choosing a taller one among the funny videos, but at this moment, a clear boyish voice jumped into her ears:

"You speak just like those grown-ups!" The boy's voice was sharp and annoyed, even a little sad, "You can't tell the difference, you mix everything together!"

Yan Yiling subconsciously stopped.

"I've been to a planet where there lived a red-faced gentleman who had never smelled a flower or seen a star. All day long he said like you: 'I've got business, I'm a Prudent man.' It made him so haughty that he was hardly human, a mushroom."

--This is……

Yan Yiling immediately turned her head and strode towards the display screen.

The first thing that catches her eyes is the unique style of painting that is completely different from ordinary animations. It looks like a pure fairy tale style, but it also has a beautiful texture like watercolor. She held back the joy in her heart and patiently followed the plot in the video Continue reading.

"What is it?" the man asked.

The villain in the video turned pale and said loudly, "It's a mushroom!"

Yan Yiling couldn't hold back for a while, and burst out laughing.

There were so many funny videos before, but the person in charge couldn't make the slightest smile. Instead, the video in front of her was not funny at all, which made her laugh out loud.

It's not that this part of the plot is so funny, it's just that the metaphor of "mushroom" makes her feel really cute, and she smiles unconsciously.

The plot in the video is still going on.

The more Yan Yiling looked down, her expression became more serious.

She found that this short animation seems to be full of fairy tales, but it is actually very realistic. It uses poetic images and language to convey the author's intentions to readers quietly.

Living in such a city made of steel and concrete, we who are busy with all kinds of serious things, aren't we the adults who are dismissed as mushrooms by the little prince in the animation?

Yan Yiling kept thinking in her heart, and her eyes that watched the short animation became brighter and brighter.

Examination, full marks! Art, full marks! The plot, full marks! Connotation, full marks!

This is the short video that really fits her heart!