Leadership does some swapping

"Well, here they are. We are going to take them to infirmary," I told her. "Yeah, you should probably do that, but how did they all get knocked out except for Frank?" "They tried to ambush us. It was a pretty easy fight, and when only Frank was left we were able to snap him out of the trance that he was in," I explained. "Oh. Wait, what's your name?" I thought for a second, then answered, "Persia." I figure I already went by that name for a while, so why not use it here? After that short conversation, we left for the Big House and Valerie went back to the cabin. When we got there, we went straight to the infirmary, and saw Will Solace there.

"Hey, Will," I greeted, which got his attention because he never said his name. He had a confused expression, then he saw Nico was with us and he brightened up. The confused face came back when he saw Frank was helping us, and the unconscious important people in our arms. "What happened? Not that that," he moved his hand in a circle, motioning to what were holding, "is a bad thing." I just grinned, then I noticed no one could see it, so I said in an innocent voice, "They tried to hurt me. What was I supposed to do?" "I don't think you're as innocent as your voice sounds," he observed. "I happened to be better than they expected."

"Oh yeah, Frank is good again, and we are going to change the way camp is running to the way it was before. Where is Chrion during all of this anyway?" Nico answered, "Annabeth gave the drink to him and Mr. D is on Olympus." "He seems to be avoiding me," I mumbled, then in my normal voice I said, "Maybe we can keep him like that for a little longer." Nico seemed to catch on and got a sinister look on his face, "We need to get the Stolls in on this," he decided. The others seemed to realize that we were talking about a prank, and they nodded. "Anyways, you might want to get to healing them," I told him as we started to set the bodies on beds. "Do you know any of their weaknesses?" Nico asked.

"Piper is being told what to do, Jason is lack of air, Hazel is her anyone picking up her jewels, Annabeth is lack of knowledge, and Brody is lack of control," Frank informed. "Well, those won't be hard, even easier considering she and the jerk didn't take it," I commented. Will seemed confused as to who those were, so I added, "I know Percy, so you can probably determine who those people are based on that." A look of realization crossed his face. "Oh, and you should heal them last," Nico said, "and use the most painful ways possible." It was Will's turn to get an evil smile, "My pleasure. And, if you don't mind me asking: who are you, how do you know my name, and how do you know how the camp used to be run?" "I go by Persia, if you want to know who I really I am, I left around a month and I know because I used to be a big part of how it was. I know your name because we were friends. When you figure it out please don't tell. Swear on the Styx."

"Percy?" I slowly nodded, "I swear on the river Styx not to tell anyone your identity. And wow, the gods must really like you." "I've been told that after they've voted on my life, oh I don't know, about ten times." We turned to leave, and Nico went up and quickly kissed Will. It was long enough for me to notice and say, "PDA! My eyes!" That made them both blush, then Nico defended,"You and her have done it for way longer in front of the whole camp." "Touche. Bye Will!" "Bye! Good to have you back Frank!" He basically yelled. When we got into the clearing again, everyone was still out there, so I figured now would be a good a time as any. I gave a taxi cab whistle, causing Blackjack to come out of the stables and Mrs.O'Leary to come bounding out of the arena.

 'Hey Boss!' 'Don't call me that! I didn't actually mean for you guys to come out, can you make Mrs.O'Leary go back to the arena?' 'Sure thing boss.' Before anyone but Frank and Nico noticed them, they were back to were they were before. The whistle had gotten everyone's attention, and they seemed to be confused when I didn't talk right after it. "As you noticed, your 'great," I put air quotes around that, "leaders have gone missing, along with everyone they were threatening you with. Well, I have one of them right here, and the others are in the infirmary. You guys could have stood up to them! I took them down in no time flat! How many of you were here before that reign of terror?" A lot of them raised their hands.

"Well, let's bring it back to that! Let's make it so each cabin elects a head counselor! Every cabin will vote tomorrow after breakfast! It can be anyone of any age, but for Athena and Hermes, it cannot be that girl or the jerk face! Let's make a difference and bring the fun back to this camp!" Some people seemed shocked at my ability to rally everyone without any protest. So am I. I'm surprised that they're listening to a guy that just came here today. All at once everyone yelled, "YEAH!" "Now, lights out! Beware of the harpies!" That seemed to scare the new campers, then Nico leaned in to tell me, "They got rid of the harpies." "That was the best part of sneaking out at night," I said, still using my rally voice. "Oh, sorry. I have been informed that the harpies are no more, but still get to bed, it's like midnight!"

I started to walk to the Artemis cabin, and I noticed all the hunters were in a group on the porch. "What was that?" Lily asked. "I got sick of how things were run here, so I changed it," I answered, simpily. They seemed hesitant, but they accepted it. Everyone went back inside the cabin, but before Artemis could, I pulled her aside. "M'lady, can I sleep in the Poseidon cabin? If anyone asks I could say that since he blessed me, I am allowed to sleep there. Plus I want to give you guys your privacy." "Yes, you may." "Thank you, Lady Artemis. As I walked to my cabin, I passed the fire, and bowed to Lady Hestia. She nodded in recognition. When I got into my cabin, everything had a fine layer of dust, so I used the water particles to clean it all up, and I stored it for later, maybe for a certain prank I am planning.                               Word Count: 1182