30 Girl friend conundrum Anirudh's confession of all truths

En başından başla

In free periods whenever they are getting free periods they are discussing this only . Deepika also shared her problem that her Charan bava is also being rude to her because of her tongue lash . And she couldn't take this bitterness from him.

Both the friends are consoling eachother

In the evening Deepika and Bondita are returning back from classes to school gate. Deepika felt pity for Bondita's condition and raised her doubt that what if her bava will be wooed by her apartment girls . Afterall they all  are college going girls and elder than her na.

Bondita became more sad and depressed to listen this . She remembered how they all felt happy when her bava told kamalnath uncle that he will search alliances for her(Bondita) in future. Now they all girls will get great opportunity to flirt with him . And who knows her bava may also fall for either of them  .

She looked at sky and asked God : is that all? Are you giving answer that you are not match to him Bondita and felt sad

when she stood at school gate she saw Vaasudeva  car with driver who asked her to get in as sir has sent him.

She got into it and secretly followed by Anirudh without her knowledge. In traffic signal both  saw boy and girl on bike and Recollected their bike rides and became emotional.

As soon as he confirmed that she went into house safely he felt relieved and started driving back to his flat

_____

That evening kalindi is preparing food in kitchen telling Malini with signals that she will cook today you take leave and go..her mind is feeling ambiguous and having different questions roaming in mind .

Anirudh came around 7 pm as soon as he washed hands   he  went to help her tried to talk but she told with plain smile that daily you are only working na today let me cook you go and get changed.

He tried to apologise his Peddamma for delay  but kalindi told without any expression: There is  nothing to feel sorry about. first you change later we will talk.

While going..bunti who is watching movies in DVD player complained that :  what annaya? Is your taste changed or what ? Seems like it's not you staying here but a girl is staying here. None of the things here are of your choice.

Anirudh got startled and looked worried. Kalindi came outside placing dish bowl on dining table and telling: bunti what kind of questions are you asking. Choices preferences and priorities do change for everyone.

Don't expect that your annaya should always be open to you and to us all the time. He will have his private matters.

Anirudh's heart ached to listen this kind of apathetic words from  his Peddamma.

Why is she speaking like this? Did she find anything fishy in this apartment ?

When he came back from bathroom Bondita's night dress is kept on his bed . His eyes are widened and understood what is going on in his Peddamma mind

If she grabbed his collar and demanded explanation it would not have hurt him this much .

He quickly got refreshed and came back. He tried to speak but she didn't give much opportunity she simply served and kept on talking about vizag their village and other things

ANIRUDH looked at her helplessly and tried to tell but she asked : Now are you not liking my handmade food also

He ate quickly feeling hurt and raised from seat . By seeing his sad face kalindi also felt sad and offended that did she talk too harsh with him.

He waited for her to return to bedroom and when she sat on bed he came and slept in her lap.

Anirudh always to do this when he need to share any emotional thing with his mother and later with her also after shobha passed away.