THREE

Bold = Japanese
Regular = Korean
___
"Why did I even agree to be your friend in the first place? Honestly, I didn't sign up for this level of rottenness," Hye-ra quipped, her voice laced with disappointment and disdain.

"What is this girl saying?" One of the delinquents snarled, attempting to kick Hye-ra. But she deftly shielded herself with Hyeok-u's body, causing him to stumble and fall to the floor.

The delinquent raised his fists, signaling his intent. "Oh, we're fighting now?" she smirked, sensing his underestimation of her due to her gender.

They stood poised for a moment, tension crackling in the air, before the boy lunged at her. With swift precision, she grabbed his arm, twisted it, and delivered a sharp kick to his stomach. "Gosh, how slow," she muttered, casting a disdainful gaze at the boy crumpled beneath her.

She glanced to the side, spotting Mun pinned to the ground by Hyeok-u. Without hesitation, Hye-ra rushed toward them, intent on pulling Hyeok-u away.

Unexpectedly, her arm was swatted aside by Hyeok-u, who resumed his brutal assault on Mun, his fists raining down with unrelenting fury.

It took Hye-ra a few moments to finally pull Hyeok-u off the battered boy, the redhead still hurling furious insults at the now unconscious Mun.

Ung-min quickly rushed to Mun's side, his voice frantic. "Mun, are you alright? Mun! Wake up! Mun!" He shook his friend desperately.

Hye-ra stood, wide-eyed and horrified, staring at the unconscious boy. As she noticed Hyeok-u moving towards Mun once more, she pushed him away, her focus solely on Mun.

"Is he dead? I told you to stop!" one of Hyeok-u's goons scolded, fear edging his voice.

Hye-ra's gaze turned icy as she glared at Hyeok-u, her voice dripping with resentment. "I can't believe I ever called you a friend. You're beyond despicable," she spat, each word laced with venom.

Hyeok-u quickly avoided Hye-ra's glare, "Damn it! God damn it!" he shouted, his frustration boiling over him.

"The cops are here!" a voice from behind announced, causing a ripple of panic among the bullies. "Who are those weirdos?" one of them asked, glancing around nervously. "Wait, the cops are here?" another echoed in disbelief.

"I was just playing a prank on you. Look at you, all scared," Mo-tak teased, stepping forward with a smirk. "Who are you bastards?" one of the bullies demanded, trying to regain his composure.

"Watch your language, kiddo," Mo-tak hissed, his tone growing more menacing. "What do you want?" another delinquent challenged.

"That boy is a member of our organization," Mo-tak declared, continuing to advance. "Your organization?" one of the boys repeated, skepticism evident in his voice.

"Eonni's Gang," Mo-tak said, striking a pose as if he were some legendary hero. The bullies burst into laughter, and even Hye-ra couldn't help but stifle a giggle.

"What are you laughing at? You're part of this organization too," Mo-tak scolded, and Hye-ra immediately stopped, straightening up.

"With an old fart like yourself and a grandma?" one of the bullies jeered. "Hold on, isn't she that girl?" he added, recognition dawning on his face.

"You guys beat the crap out of him. Kids these days are so cruel," Mae-ok said, shaking her head as Ha-na approached the trio.

"This could kill someone. You'll go to jail!" Mae-ok warned, her voice stern. "Why should we go to jail? That bitch should, an adult hit a minor," one of the boys retorted indignantly.