Chapter 37 Fire and Anger

Começar do início

  "Hello..."

  "Hello? What are you doing?! Hideichi, why are you still sleeping? Don't you know you're already popular?!" Hearing the young man's confused voice, the other side of the phone was busy.

  Takenori, who handles the schedule and the selection of female artists, is a little bit dumbfounded.

  Why is his partner so different?

  Never cared about the ratings, and never cared about the reaction of the outside world to his role. I really don't know if his mentality represents indifference or absolute self-confidence.

  Take a look at the letter of thanks Anna Sui just sent and the latest endorsement contract on the left, and look at the appointments for interviews from major newspapers and magazines on the right.

  The speed at which this kid turned red, compared with that lazy tone, and the feeling that he is obviously not awake, really makes people feel a little uncomfortable.

  "Hideichi, come to the company first after a while. Oh! By the way, you must remember that this is not what it used to be! Dress yourself up better, don't think you are an ordinary person like before! After leaving this sentence, Hideichi hurriedly hung up the phone without waiting for a response from the receiver, and continued to process the piles of registration forms in front of him.

  What is LME? Japan's largest brokerage company!

  As soon as the news of the selection of female artists was released, how could it not cause a sensation. Look at the piles of application forms in front of you. This is the number that has been screened several times. If he hugged all the ones from the beginning, he would definitely be crushed to death under that pile of things with just a slight push in front of him at that height.

  There are so many young people who dream of being a star these days, but please can they hide their intentions a little bit deeper?

  What does it mean to want to be someone who can stand beside Master Lian? What is it called, want to protect His Royal Highness Hideichi for the rest of his life?

  These purely visual animals are really crazy.

  Faced with such a speechless resume, what do you ask him to do? I can only sigh helplessly, and then continue to search for treasures in these things with my subordinates one by one in the inspection that is no different from finding a needle in a haystack.

  After receiving a call from his manager to vent more than to suggest, Arimori Hideichi, who had slept for fifteen hours, got up from the bed. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he took care of the hygiene of the room. By the time he opened the curtains and let the bright sunlight shine into the room, it was already around eleven o'clock at noon.

  Stopping the work at hand and looking back, he really slept for a long time. After returning from the film crew, he took a shower and lay down on the bed, sleeping almost all day. It seems that he was really tired from being busy day and night some time ago.

  Touching his hungry stomach, he glanced at the electronic alarm clock on the bedside displaying the date and time, secretly reviewing the past half a month. He suddenly discovered that no matter whether he was a candidate for an artist or entered the crew to shoot a TV series, it still seemed so unreal.

  How long did it take him to achieve the heights that other artists strive for all their lives? There is a powerful economic company behind him, and the speed of becoming famous is really unreasonable.

  He took the key, packed the wallet, and was about to go downstairs to eat something before rushing to the company, when he suddenly remembered what Takenori explained on the phone.