8

When the yellow cab door opened Hannah stepped out. The dress she chose to wear tonight hugged her curves, its luxurious silk fabric shimmering under the soft glow of the lights. Its golden hue complemented her sun-kissed complexion, casting a warm and radiant glow upon her skin. The plunging neckline revealed a hint of décolletage, adding a touch of allure and sophistication to her ensemble.

Hannah's choice of matching jewelry perfectly complemented her dress. Around her neck, she wore a delicate gold necklace adorned with intricate patterns and glistening gemstones, catching the light with every movement. Her ears were weighted with exquisite gold drop earrings that dangled gracefully, reflecting the golden hue of her dress.

Her wrists were adorned with slender gold bracelets that chimed softly as she gestured while speaking. Each bracelet gleamed, shimmering with intricate designs and subtle details, adding a touch of opulence to her overall look.

Her makeup was impeccably done, enhancing her natural features. Her eyes were adorned with a smoky eyeshadow that made them sparkle, complemented by long, curled lashes. A hint of peachy blush accentuated her cheekbones, and her lips were painted with a luscious shade of red, exuding confidence and sensuality.

Completing her ensemble were a pair of strappy gold high heels that elongated her legs, making her stride even more captivating. With every step, she exuded confidence and grace, leaving a trail of enchantment in her wake. The girl was here to party.

As she approached Hexxus the line wrapped around the corner with eager partygoers wanting to get in and relieve the stress of the week. "Surely I don't have to stand in the line." she said as she approached the menacing bouncer with a clipboard. "Umm, hello. My name is Hannah, I think I might be on the list."

"Last name"

"Simmons"

Looking up and down the list the bouncer retorted with a "I don't see a 'Hannah Simmons' on the list. Back of the line." he ordered.

Hannah's shoulder shrunk and her mood soured, and she walked around the corner and waited her turn. An hour had passed, and she had finally made it to the front of the line.

Hannah?" A voice called out from inside the club

"Umm yes" she said with a confused look on her face.

Dimitri walked out wearing a navy-blue jacket over a powder blue button-down shirt with the top two buttons undone just enough to see the top of his chest hair poking out like a meerkat in a prairie. His brown leather Chelsea boots completed the look.

"What are you doing in line? You never have to wait in line here. Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? My name is Dimitri. Rahmi is my best friend. I have heard so much about you Hannah." he said as he reached out a hand to shake hers.

Extending her hand, she said "Hi Dimitri, I'm Hannah."

"Carlos, what the fuck. Why is she waiting in line?"

"She is not on the list sir. "

"She is on the list. She's right there bro." He said as he pointed to the top of the list.

The bouncer immediately dropped to one knee and uttered "I'm sorry your majesty. I had no idea it was you Handu".

"It's really okay Carlos, you didn't know. Please get up."

"Thank you for your kindness your majesty" Carlos rose and went back to doing his job as the two of them walked into the club.

"I think the last time you were here you were a little freaked out, no?"