yes apparently and the 50 dance.

Beginne am Anfang

"Cassie, wake up, Cassie!" Caroline urged, shaking Cassandra awake.

"What the hell, Caroline? Why are you waking me up?" Cassandra snapped, angry at her friend for interrupting her wonderful dream.

"First of all, lower the tone because ouch! And second, I woke you up because you were moaning so loudly I could hear you!" Caroline answered, frustrated.

"What? You heard that?" Cassandra exclaimed, surprised.

"Yeah, it's hard not to hear when my room is right next to yours," Caroline explained.

Curiosity piqued, she asked, "What the hell were you dreaming about for you to be moaning and sweating like that?"

Cassandra looked around, noticing her blankets on the floor and her nightgown and panties drenched in sweat. Embarrassed, she quickly ran into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she barely recognized herself.

Mystic Falls High School.

Jeremy was getting ready to leave class when a paper was placed on his desk. He picked it up and stared at it, surprised to see an "A" on it.

The teacher, Alaric, walked over and asked, "What's got you so surprised, Jeremy?"

"I'm surprised I got an A. I was expecting a condescending lecture on derivatives, trifes, and how juvenile it all is," Jeremy responded.

Alaric chuckled. "Let me guess, Tanner?"

Jeremy nodded. "Tanner."

"It's a very interesting topic, to say the least. Who was your source for the information?"

"Oh, my ancestor Johnathan Gilbert," Jeremy answered as he headed towards the door.

Alaric stopped him. "Hey, would you mind letting me see that sometime?"

Jeremy paused, slightly cautious now. "Sure, no problem. But why?"

"Are you kidding? A first-person account of the Civil War is like porn for a history teacher."

Jeremy laughed, took the book out of his bag, and handed it to Alaric.

Alaric stood there, puzzled. "What the hell just happened?"

Meanwhile, Jeremy was already running towards his car to go to his sister, Cassandra. He needed answers.

Elsewhere, Elena was on her way back to her mom's place. Thoughts about her and her sister being adopted still swirled in her head. You would think knowing that the supernatural exists would be her main concern, but apparently not.

Suddenly, something started ringing in her purse. It was Cassandra's phone. She must have picked it up by mistake.

"Hello?" Elena answered.