"Er... May I inquire as to what you intend to do about the first dance?"

What?

Yhan appears to be content with Felix's questions. Choi Han was also smiling, but there was something different about him.

Aristocrats usually dance with a betrothed chosen by their family or a close unmarried relative of the opposite sex, such as a brother or cousin.

"I have Yhan, but he is too lazy to dance with; could not I just dance with Felix or Choi Han?"

Felix coughed, and Choi Han smiled as innocently as she could.

"Of course; I would be honored!"

"Are you really that dense?" Yhan could not help himself. His coming of age would be as simple as sword and crown, but debutante is a bit more complicated!

Athy cast a glance at Yhan.

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Felix here brought up the subject of your debutante, and of course, Dad wants to be your first dance, stupid."

Yhan walked away, rolling his eyes.

"No way!"

"Of course! Now turn around and win this once and for all!"

"Wait! Yhannie!"

Is it really that obvious that Claude wants to dance the first dance at the ball with her? She should be dancing with Yhan, but Yhan is uninterested. But dance with Claude?

Lucas said the same thing to her.

"However, you are not supposed to dance with your father at the debutante ball."

"It happens on rare occasions, and your brother is correct when he calls you stupid."

"But..."

"Would not your father love to do that kind of cheezy stuff with you? He does it with Yhan, but he is a little hesitant with you. Just be cheezy and thick-faced, you know?"

Lucas frowns and slouches.

"Your father loves you two more than you realize, stupid."

At my debutante, I danced the first dance with Claude. Even Yhan admitted that he was enjoying watching them.

.

.

"Are you not coming with the tea time?"

"I need to go around my businesses for the morning," Yhan said, turning to face her, "now... what is your decision?"

"Does Claude truly desire it?"

"It is obvious."

Then Yhan smirked again, "Hey, Noonie, want to bully Dad?"

Bully? Athy laughed as she shook her head. Yhan's antics sure make Claude frown.

"He is gotten used to my bullying, so it will be fun to see him all down and frowning while being bullied by you."

"Ohh. Tell me." It's fun, hahahhaha.

.

.

It was tea time, and Athy was having another cup of tea with Claude.

"Dad, my birthday is coming up soon, and there is also my debutante."

She flashed a bright smile at the unwitting Claude. She notices his solemn expression as if he is expecting an answer.