Keep it Safe Niall Imagine

A/N: meh. i’ve written better. But this was requested a while back, and I’m happy to have it done:) Enjoy!

Niall’s hands ran up and down my sides as we slowly made our way to the bedroom. His lips gently pressed against mine, with his tongue slipping against my lower lip. He laid me down on the bed, and slipped his polo off over his head.

“N-Niall,” I started, stuttering over the sight of him topless. “Yes, Princess?” He asked, a worried expression crossing his face. “This is my f-first t-time.” I said, blushing in embarrassment. He took my chin, and I looked into the blue orbs he had for eyes.

“Y/N, don’t be ashamed. It just makes you all the more beautiful.” He kissed my lips again, and pulled back. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked again. I shut my eyes, and nodded.

I could almost hear the smile in his breath as he started to kiss down my neck. He tugged my shirt up over my head, and rested his hands on my hips. His lips tailed down to my chest, and he undid my bra strap. I gasped as the cool bedroom air hit my bare chest, but felt relieved once Niall covered me with his body. He ground his hips onto mine, and pleasure rippled though my body. “Ugh, Niall…” I let a moan slip though my lips.

His hands traveled down to skim my jeans, and his fingers fumbled over the button. He slipped them down to my knees, but stopped there.

“Niall? Why’d you stop?” I asked, shutting my eyes again. He let his eyes roam from my eyes to my stomach, and trailing slightly below. He took a deep breath, and looked at me with his eyes filled with love. “I wanted to tell you I loved you, Y/N, and thank you for letting me take something so precious from you.”

I could’ve sworn I felt tears in my eyes as he said that, and I kissed him. We stayed like that for a while, just me almost bare and him still half clothed. I pulled back from his embrace, and rested my forehead on his. “Get on with it then,” I breathed out, “make love to me.”

He pulled me in for yet another earth stopping kiss, and pulled my jeans down the rest of my legs. I felt an absence of the heat of his hands, but it was soon replaced by his skin on mine. He had taken off both his sweats and boxers, leaving the only thin barrier between us, which happened to be my panties.

“May I?” He asked, gesturing to them. I nodded, and felt his comfortingly rough hands slide along the hem, then pull them off of me. “So beautiful…” He muttered into my ear. His fingers went downward, leaving a blazing hot trail behind them. This was the first time anyone had ever touched you like this, and knowing Niall, it wouldn’t be the last. 

He slowly spread my legs apart, and took in the view of my womanhood. His fingers ever-so-gently stroked my folds, before circling my entrance. “Princess, you need to relax for me. Please?” I hadn’t realized I had been tensing up, but the anticipation was getting to me. This was it.

I tried my best to relax, and apparently it was enough, because I felt Niall slip a single finger inside of me. I moaned out because of the feeling, and Niall took that as a cue to begin pumping in and out. He did so, making sure not to go to fast or too rough. He slowly added another finger, and I winced at the feeling. “Shh… It’ll be okay, Princess.” He calmed me, and pressed a soft kiss to my temple. “I think I’m ready, Niall.” I said, barely being able to find my own voice.

He slipped him fingers out of me, and reached over for the foil sitting beside him. He slipped the condom on, and lined up to my entrance, pressing his head slightly into me.

“We don’t need to do this if you aren’t 100%, Y/N.” He said. “I’m not 100%, Niall.” A look of disappointment flashed in his eyes, and he started to pull away. “Niall, I’m 900%. I’m ready for this.” I said. He smiled at me, and got back to his position. “Now, Y/N, this is going to hurt. A lot. So tell me to stop, and I will, Ok?” I nodded, and bit my bottom lip, bracing myself for what had yet to come. I felt the head slip in, but after that is when the real pain started.

I felt like I was being ripped open from my stomach all the way to my behind, and up into my gut. I single tear escaped from my eye, and Niall leaned down to kiss it away. “Hey…. Tell me when to move again, yea?” He comforted me with kind words, until his small movements were no longer pain, but pleasure.

“Niall… Move… please…” He slowly started thrusting at my command, and every movement was pleasure mixed with pain. He had me moaning, and screaming out his name.

“Y/N!” He exclaimed. “I’m so close!” His thrusts became sloppy and staggered, and he released into the condom, I soon following. He pulled out of me, and took the soiled condom off,throwing it into the waste basket. He laid down behind me in bed, and pulled me close. His lips trailed from my back, up to my neck, and to my ear. “I will keep it safe.” He said, “Until the day I die, I will keep it safe.”