He stretched out his hand and pushed away the head of the giant wolf that was completely stunned, and moved forward like a walking dead under the astonished eyes of everyone.

In the middle of walking, he suddenly remembered something, turned around and came back, and took out the blood-stained stone - the token of love he held in his mouth when he was burned to death in his previous life.

"That's right, and this."

The palm moved forward half an inch.

He Zhuo lowered his eyes stupidly, a big bloody hole was pierced in his heart, his throat seemed to be locked and he couldn't make a sound.

Until Ji Tingyu threw that stone into the sea.

"Don't!" He growled in a broken voice, and without thinking about it, he rushed out to grab the stone back, but he was too injured to jump up, and his body hit the escalator in a state of embarrassment, and the stone fell into the sea long ago.

The wolf king lowered his head dejectedly, like a trapped animal.

"That's...that's..."

He wanted to say that it was a relic of your previous life, the only thing you left me, and it was the evidence that we once loved each other on the snow mountain.

But he suddenly changed his words, perhaps because he thought the words were too ironic. After all, he lost the cat's real relic.

"That's... my stone."

Ji Tingyu seemed to hear some big joke. He was obviously laughing, but more and more blood and tears flowed down his cheeks and into his mouth, staining the gap between his teeth.

"Your stone? You and I want your stone?"

"But who will return my stone to me? I don't even have any relics that can be put into a small box..."

He Zhuo was taken aback, his heartbeat stopped abruptly.

At that moment, he understood everything as if struck by lightning, and the knife hanging from the back of his neck finally dropped.

Chapter 62 You Teach Me

It got dark very quickly tonight, without a single star.

The moon was covered by dark clouds and turned into a ragged beggar.

The dark clouds were pierced by the reflected moonlight.

Ji Tingyu took the team members to detoxify Babyface at the nearest hospital, checked in the seriously injured, left a few people to accompany them to take care of them, and left after a simple treatment of the slightly injured. It seemed that there was a terrible ghost behind them, forcing them to set off in a hurry in the evening.

The return journey is still by boat.

They chartered a small boat and rushed back to Newell overnight.

Obviously, the next stop is the long-awaited Diankang Volcanic City, but it is so far away that it seems that we can never reach it again.

Ji Tingyu sat by the window, outside the window was the roaring waves, behind him were the team members walking back and forth. With one hand on his chin, he was so quiet that he seemed to be cut off from this world, returning to the most painful years in his previous life.

For the first time, I realized how easy it is to tear a person apart from the inside out.

Watching his will and body being destroyed bit by bit soberly was more painful than all the tortures he had suffered.

In the last two months, He Zhuo dismissed the four servants.

But his illness has become so severe that he doesn't even know who he is. He has lost the perception of day and night, and when he opens his eyes every day, he sees nightmares or hallucinations.

He saw that his legs were not disabled, and he could still gallop vigorously on the snow-capped mountains on a horse, competing with the swift and fierce snow leopard.

I also saw that the 53 members of the reporter department did not die because of him. They held a bonfire party around the frozen lake as usual.

Finally, I saw He Zhuo holding his hand gently, taking him to see a doctor, taking him to do reconstruction, sitting with him in a warm greenhouse on a snowy day, pouring two glasses of kitten whiskey, and asking him about Newell's past .

Just when he summoned up the courage to try to speak, the illusion was shattered like a mirror.

The four men rushed in with grim faces and took him back to the moldy attic.

The slap that came over knocked out his front teeth, his arm was twisted and broken, and his throat was filled with the earthy smell mixed with the smell of loach after the rain.

He tried his best to break free from the shackles, ran to the window in only three seconds, and watched He Zhuo leave without looking back after he tried his best to call for help.

That scene became the material of all his nightmares.

It's like a cat cub caught in a net and sold to traders, struggling to ask the owner for help, but seeing the owner abandoning him and turning away.

Until the day when the kitten was skinned and cramped, and its bones were gouged out to make soup, it couldn't escape from its master's determined back.

It wasn't the net or the attic that trapped him.

It is the last ray of obsession to survive that was shattered by the one you love.

-

"Boss? Boss!"

Rosalind's voice sounded behind her.

Ji Tingyu wiped away his tears with his hand, without looking back.

"Let's eat something."

Rosalin handed him a cup of milk paste made with various nuts. She remembered that He Zhuo often made this for Ji Tingyu. Every time Ji Tingyu had a bad appetite, he could finish the whole cup, but what she made was not as good as He Zhuo's. incense.

"let it go."

"oh."

Rosalin was placed on the table behind him, hesitating to speak.

"Let's go, I'm fine." Ji Tingyu stopped her.

She scratched her hair: "At least drink the milk, don't eat anything and don't care about the injury, you really want to consume yourself to death, please don't scare us, those young omegas are crying in anxiety."

These words made Ji Tingyu react, and reached out to take the milk paste.

Rosalin breathed a sigh of relief, and patted him on the shoulder: "I'm leaving."

The cat froze, and closed its eyes tightly like a frightened bird. After the sound of closing the door, it lowered its head stiffly, and saw that the milk paste in its hand had all been splashed on its chest due to stress, and blood and milk residue were made into a ball.

He opened his eyes in a daze for a long time.

Putting her head against the window, her ears drooped like puppies.

The night wind blows in and many blue viburnum falls on the ears.

Ji Tingyu picked them up, saved a small handful in his palm, found a piece of wire to make a garland, put it on for himself, looked in the direction behind him and told someone: