IMPORTANT

This story contains extremely detailed and triggering scenes involving explicit details depression, suicide/ideation, and self-harm. It's a dark story, and will not certainly not be glamorising these topics.

If you wish to continue, there will be a warning (TW) before specific scenes so you can skip past them. If you ever want to reach out to anyone, my messages are always open and I am also happy to provide hotlines that are available in whichever country you are from. 🤍

A lot of these scenes are, unfortunately, based on my own personal experiences struggling with mental health in the past few years. So please don't think I am romanticising. Writing is an escape tool for me, and so I am mostly writing this for myself. But of course, I care about what you guys think of it as well.

I've come through to the other side and I know you can too. I know it. However, please keep in mind that there may or may not be a happy ending in this book, so read at your own risk.

Please note that this story is based in an alternative universe, one of which that we live in ourselves. The characters are going to out of character sometimes, but of course still possess similar personality/traits from the show!

I sincerely hope you guys enjoy this story! Please, let me know what you think, I adore hearing from you guys :)

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters from the show that are present in this book. I do, however, own the characters and scenes that I created myself specifically for this book.

All the scenes and characters that I have created are my own ideas, and any similarities to other stories is purely coincidental.