𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦〔 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮 〕

Start from the beginning

"Hello, hello" John B greets the man who exits the plane and looks at us with a smile.

"Hey there" The man greets back.

"Yeah!" Cleo and Pope continue their celebration behind us, making me snort in amusement "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Hey! We're getting out of here.                 We're finally getting out of here"

"Well, what do we got here?" The pilot asks us just as I stand next to Sarah who stares at the man like he's under a microscope.

"Uh...You know, just some castaways" John B answers awkwardly.

"Well, I'll cross that off the grocery list" The pilot jokes but none of us laugh "Uh, hang on. I got just the thing for y'all. Just one second"

As the pilot dives back into his plane to look for something, I wrap a reassuring arm around Sarah who practically buries herself into my side and John B finally notices how worried she is about the strange man in front of us.

"Hey, no. Look at this guy!" John B laughs it off.

"I will kick him in the throat if he so much as lays a hand on any of you" I warn the brunette who gulps but nods in agreement.

"You think he works for your dad?" John B asks the worried Sarah but she doesn't answer so he tries to assure her with a weak "It's okay"

"Two things you need on a deserted island. First aid and rum! Incoming!" The man throws a bottle of rum at us and I reach out with my free arm, catching the bottle with ease "Hey, here you go. So what's the story? You guys sank a boat?"

I yank the cork out of the bottle and take a large mouthful of the heavenly dark rum, offering a little to Sarah who politely declines with a skeptical expression.

"Jumped off one. Her dad's" John B admits, pointing at Sarah who looks at him in disbelief.

"In-laws, man. They're tough" The pilot jokes out and I snorting agreement, taking another swig of rum "Well, have no fear. Jimmy's here. I got you"

"Well, all hail Jimmy, guys! Let's go" Cleo cheers.

"Welcome aboard the Flying Fish, y'all. I'm Jimmy Portis. I'll be your captain today" Jimmy greets us all as we start climbing into the plane one by one "Is this all? Seven of you?"

"Uh, yeah. That too heavy?" John B asks as I practically dive into the vehicle, tugging Sarah with me.

"Nah. Uh, technically maybe, but I think old Fish here'll probably be okay" Jimmy says with a chuckle before making another terrible joke "We could always throw somebody overboard, right?"

"Yeah..." John B chuckles awkwardly, sitting down across from me.

"I'm not it!" I holler out.

"Oldest goes first" The Routledge boy sasses me and I glare, kicking his leg.

"See you, island!" I hear Cleo bidding her goodbyes.

"You're the dog, man" Pope tells Jimmy.

"Pleasure to have you" Jimmy replies politely as Pope and Cleo climb in next to us"Come on. Come on, it's okay"

"I got it" Kiara states, grabbing her boots and looking back at the island we're leaving behind as JJ climbs in to sit with Pope.

"Okay" Jimmy smiles.

"Bye, island paradise" Kiara mutters out before sitting next to Sarah and I.

"Yeah, just tuck on in. Let's, uh, get this shit going" Jimmy declares.

The pilot closes the door on us and hops into the pilot seat with ease, starting up the engine. As the engine rumbles to life, hope sparks in my chest and I can not wipe the smile off of my face.

"So what were you doing all the way out here?" JJ asks Jimmy curiously as I take another swig from the rum before Sarah removes it from my hand, shoving the cork back in.

"I got a little guide outfit in Saint Vincent. I was spotting fish" Jimmy explains.

"What were you spotting?" JJ questions.

"You know, the usual. Wahoo" Jimmy states but from the looks on both JJ and John B's faces, i'd say something wasn't quite right "I'd hang on to something. Gets a little spicy on takeoff"

"Roger that, jimbo" I murmur, holding onto a bar across the roof.