Ch.9

It's been 8 days of living with Luke and it's been alright. I'm still upset but I'm heading back to Calums tonight. I do need to talk to him badly. I miss everything about him, his smell, his lips, his voice, him. I missed him. My phone vibrated and snapped me out of my thoughts.

Ash:
Please come to Calums he hasn't left the house since you left.

Me:
I'm coming back tonight. I need to be with him. I can't be away from him

Ash:
Thank you oh my god thank you.

I put my phone away and started packing my things. Luke walked over and leaned against the door frame.

"Going back?" He asked.

"Yeah I really need to see and talk to him." I said.

"Alright I'll drive you down."

"Thanks and thanks for letting me stay here these past days."

"No problem anything for a friend."

Luke drove me back to the record store and I headed up stairs knocking on the entrance door. I heard some shuffling and the knob turned it was Ash.

"Thank god you're here. He needs you." Ash said grabbing his jacket. "He fell asleep so I'll go and let you guys talk."

"Thanks." I said.

I put on some comfy clothing and went over to our no-frame bed. I layed beside Calum and wrapped my arms around his waist kissing his back.

He turned over and he had red eyes and tear stained cheeks. When he saw me his eyes widend and he pulled me into a big hug.

"Sophie. I'm so so so so so sorry. I just wanted to say the girl was forcing me to kiss her I tried pushing off but she wouldn't budge. Im so sorry. I would understand if you never wanted to forgive me. I ju-"

I cut him off and kissed his lips.

"Calum. I'm sorry for not being able to give you a chance to tell your side of the story. I do I forgive you none of it was your fault."

"Thank you. Sophie."

I just hugged him tight and dug my face into his chest.

"Calum Hood. I fucking love you."

"Sophie I love you more than anything, fucking anything. And all that made me feel like crap. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Cal. I just have one question?"

"Ask away, anything."

"Did you kiss back?"

"Absolutely not. I would never."

"Thank you."

"How about we open the store tomorrow and start selling?"

"I would love that."

Me and Cal fell asleep and woke up the next day to be greeted by someone knocking at our door.

"Cal! Sophie! Get up!" It was Ash. "Were all going to get breakfast!"

I groaned and myself and Calum climbed out of bed and got ready. When we finished we headed downstairs to find the guys listening to music.

"There you guys are!" Michael said.

"Yeah c'mon lets go!" Luke said.

We all left and went to the small cafe down the road. I ordered and payed for the food and drinks for everyone, and headed over to our seats. I was sat beside Cal and the boys all sat on the other side.

"So I heard you guys are opening the record store late for some people?" Michael asked.

"Uh yeah it hasn't been opened for a while and people were requesting for more records. So we are leaving it open pretty late." I explained.

Calum wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple. I blushed and put my head down.

"You guys are so cute!" Ash practically yelled.

After breakfast Calum and I headed back to the record store and cleaned up a bit. While I was cleaning I went into the office, with the big window and records on every single shelf. I realized Stacy forgot Joes favourite record. There was a letter on it that said:

Dear Sophie & Calum,

I left this record because ever since I saw you guys talk I knew something was going to happen. I knew you guys would get together I could just see it in your guys faces, when you two talked, i could see it all. Now this record has a mix of basically songs that are about love. I made it for you guys after, Sophie, started working here. I hope you guys love it a lot. It's a record with songs about love. Anyways I wish you kids lots of love together and please, always figure out your problems, I could never bear to see either of you sad. Love you guys.

-Joe

After I read the letter tears were in my eyes and I needed to show this to Calum. A bunch of love songs that were for me and Cal.

"Calum. I think you should read this." I said handing him the letter and record.

After Calum finished reading he had the biggest smile. I grabbed the record player and put the record onto it. I'm not sure how Joe got to put his own songs onto it, but it was pretty cool. It had some Beatles, Def Leppard and many more.

"Isn't it amazing?" I asked Cal.

"Its perfect." He said.

We played the record when a bunch of people came in that night. A lot of people actually went. It was busy, but it was really calm, having lots of people there was really nice. Selling and talking about the records is my favourite. I'm glad I was doing this.

When it was about 12:00 Cal and I headed up to bed. We both were pretty tired and needed a good sleep. I put on my shorts and baggy t-shirt, while Cal put on sweatpants and took off his shirt.

We climbed into bed and Calum instantly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"I love you so much Sophie." Calum said kissing my shoulder.

'I love you too." I said grabbing Cals hands. "I want to stay like this forever." I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed it.

"Me too."

It was just us. And that was the best and it was all we needed.

~
Thank you all for reading and i hope you all enjoy this story!

-S