Once my shirt was off I leaned back down trailing kisses down Jetsons bare abdomen. I felt addicted to him, to every smooth patch of skin. I wanted to get lost in him forever.

I finally reached his waistband and shifted my gaze back up to Jetson. He met my glance and gave me a small nod letting me know it was okay. I worked with ease as I pushed his pants over his hips and right down his legs until they ended up on the floor. Now that I wasn't plastered to Jetsons body I had the space to strip the rest of my own clothes off.

Being naked in front of someone else felt a lot different now that I was sober. When I was drunk it was nothing to strip my clothes off. I'd numbed it all and there wasn't anything left in me to care. Now it was just me and feeling way too exposed.

With Jetsons gaze on me I felt none of the anxiety. Jetson had always made me feel safe. Being with him felt different and I didn't know how he always made me feel so at ease. Somehow even that first day I met him I'd known there was something different here.

I felt no pressure or panic as I leaned back down and pressed my naked body against his. When my hand tangled into his hair pulling him closer to me it only felt like bliss as our lips touched.

This was love and for awhile I'd never thought I'd ever find this.

The kiss was short and once we pulled away, giving each other wide smiles, Jetson reached over grabbing the bottle of lube on my side table. With it in his hands he looked up at me with a questioning expression.

I didn't know exactly how to go forward from here. I was ready for this but still I didn't know if I could do everything yet. I didn't know if I had it in me to let Jetson be the one to prep me.

"I don't think I can do that yet," I shook my head.

"It's at your pace Connor, we don't have to do anything you don't want to." Jetson assured me.

And I knew that. I knew Jetson would stop everything right now if I said that's what I wanted. He wouldn't push me.

But I wanted to do this. I wanted to ride him and be able to watch him fall apart beneath me. It was the only thing I could think about in this moment.

"I want to but I just need to do this myself." I reached forward and Jetson passed me the lube without hesitation.

"You know I'll never say no to a show." Jetson grinned.

"You're ridiculous." I laughed.

"You love it."

"Fuck yeah I do." I answered without any doubts.

This boy was it for me. I loved him with every piece of me. There was no going back, there was no future where he wasn't by my side. It was with that feeling of love and contentment that allowed me to be here with him. That made me feel strong enough to love someone as perfect as Jetson.

I took a breath and let myself fully relax before I pressed a lubed finger against my hole. I didn't rush it, I was going to let myself go at my own pace. So I went slow as I pushed my finger in allowing for a slight stretch.

It'd been so long since I felt that sensation and the second that popped into my head I looked down at Jetson clearing my head of anything but him.

"I love you." He said his hands running up my thighs.

And it was like he could read my thoughts and knew exactly what I needed. His voice, those words it was enough to keep myself here. I didn't need the past messing anything up for me.

I just wanted to be in this moment loving my Jet Plane.

It took longer than I'd wanted and part of me felt bad for making Jet wait but he gave me plenty of reassuring smiles. He'd wait forever if I needed to and thankfully it wasn't that long. The second I had gotten comfortable with one finger I slipped in a second one.